Taylor Swift

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Invisible string is batshit Taylor at her best

The way she’s trying to link herself and joe back so many years gives me John Mayer crazy feels 😬

still absolutely love the album.
stand out lyric:
“so I got wasted like all my potential“ 😂 accurate

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Invisible string is batshit Taylor at her best

The way she’s trying to link herself and joe back so many years gives me John Mayer crazy feels 😬

still absolutely love the album.
stand out lyric:
“so I got wasted like all my potential“ 😂 accurate
Yes "my words shoot to kill when I'm mad." at least she's somewhat self aware.
I think Invisible String is a whimsical imagination. I still think she's deeply closeted (thanks to her Country music beginnings. She wasn't allowed to talk politics for 12 yrs.)and Joe is her beard 😂... There is some questionable photos of him that were floating around and apparently he's on Grinder. Her being gay would make way more sense. Plus Joe needed exposure in the USA, he is a zlist actor at best.

Reactions: 1
I love Betty - it was my immediate favorite when the album first came out, but I don't think it's that popular with anyone else.

Since then, I've listened to the entire album and enjoy a lot of the other songs just as much but still have a soft spot for Betty.

Love her or dislike her, Taylor is a great songwriter, decent singer, and has a very good PR team. I know she has her issues with other celebs and some haters but she's a way better role model than any Kardashian or Love Island contestant.

Reactions: 7
Yes "my words shoot to kill when I'm mad." at least she's somewhat self aware.
I think Invisible String is a whimsical imagination. I still think she's deeply closeted (thanks to her Country music beginnings. She wasn't allowed to talk politics for 12 yrs.)and Joe is her beard 😂... There is some questionable photos of him that were floating around and apparently he's on Grinder. Her being gay would make way more sense. Plus Joe needed exposure in the USA, he is a zlist actor at best.
i don’t understand why everyone is obsessed with her sexuality. (not so much here or you btw!) I’ve just never seen it questioned so much.
i do wonder if Joe is William Bowery, didn’t Taylor write on Calvins album under a
pseudonym. So it’s something she’s done before.

Reactions: 9
I love Betty - it was my immediate favorite when the album first came out, but I don't think it's that popular with anyone else.

Since then, I've listened to the entire album and enjoy a lot of the other songs just as much but still have a soft spot for Betty.

Love her or dislike her, Taylor is a great songwriter, decent singer, and has a very good PR team. I know she has her issues with other celebs and some haters but she's a way better role model than any Kardashian or Love Island contestant.
Betty is sooo good! It reminds me of her very first albums.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Betty is sooo good! It reminds me of her very first albums.
i like the tune but the lyrics put me off, to be fair I don’t skip any songs on this album at all, love illicit affairs!
bon’s voice annoys me though, ruins that song.

• Haha
i don’t understand why everyone is obsessed with her sexuality. (not so much here or you btw!) I’ve just never seen it questioned so much.
i do wonder if Joe is William Bowery, didn’t Taylor write on Calvins album under a pseudonym. So it’s something she’s done before.
I think it's how close her and Karlie were (I were Taylor saying stuff like Karlie had her own bedroom at her NYC home, decorated the way she likes with her favorite snacks). Also they were both stunning those years during the VSFS shows and I think a lot of people fantasized about them being together as a result. I guess everyone likes the idea of two hot people getting it on. :ROFLMAO:

1599410233351.png

• Haha
I think it's how close her and Karlie were (I were Taylor saying stuff like Karlie had her own bedroom at her NYC home, decorated the way she likes with her favorite snacks). Also they were both stunning those years during the VSFS shows and I think a lot of people fantasized about them being together as a result. I guess everyone likes the idea of two hot people getting it on. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 234992
yeah I’d probably chose karlie over joe 😂 I’m not gay, he just looks like a drip...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i do wonder if Joe is William Bowery, didn’t Taylor write on Calvins album under a
pseudonym. So it’s something she’s done before.
I
i like the tune but the lyrics put me off, to be fair I don’t skip any songs on this album at all, love illicit affairs!
bon’s voice annoys me though, ruins that song.
Illicit Affairs is amazing!! Wasn't a fan at first but it has grown on me, same with Mad Woman.

I think my top 5 from folklore in no particular order are: august, betty, exile, this is me trying, the last american dynasty

I still think 1989 was her best album overall though, and Red was the most musically sophisticated/interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
yeah I’d probably chose karlie over joe 😂 I’m not gay, he just looks like a drip...
He looks like a dweeb. This is apparently who Taylor wrote Gorgeous about... I mean...I just don't buy it 😂

I think my top 5 from folklore in no particular order are: august, betty, exile, this is me trying, the last american dynasty

I still think 1989 was her best album overall though, and Red was the most musically sophisticated/interesting.
1989 is her magnum opus in my opinion.

View attachment 234992
"Come here dressed in black now."
"All eyes on you, my magician. All eyes on us." Magians wear capes and Karlie is wearing a cape ;)
"Gold cage, hostage to my feelings." - that doesn't sound very hetero 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
He looks like a dweeb. This is apparently who Taylor wrote Gorgeous about... I mean...I just don't buy it 😂

1989 is her magnum opus in my opinion.
AHAHAHA that haircut is awful!

To be fair, I think he scrubs up well in that metrosexual, model-esque sorta way. I wasn't a big fan of most of her exes either, and some of them (Joe Jonas, Calvin Harris) were kinda ugly. Harry Styles was fine though.

Joe seems a bit dorky but I think Taylor is a bit quirky as well so it sorta works. What creeps me out is that he looks like her little brother. :ROFLMAO:

1599411553780.png

I would "ship" them over Joe 😂 . It isn't impossible as Elton John was married to a woman before he came out and Ricki Martin was in the closet for years (lol).

Don't Blame Me:
"trip of my life." -- big sur trip with Karlie
"I once was poison ivy, now I'm your daisy." -- tagged as daisy in Karlie's photo

Honestly, there is a lot that links up, it is fun. It is one of my fav conspiracies. 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
I would "ship" them over Joe 😂 . It isn't impossible as Elton John was married to a woman before he came out and Ricki Martin was in the closet for years (lol).

Don't Blame Me:
"trip of my life." -- big sur trip with Karlie
"I once was poison ivy, now I'm your daisy." -- tagged as daisy in Karlie's photo

Honestly, there is a lot that links up, it is fun.
They would definitely be the best looking couple out of every public relationship that either of them have ever been in. :ROFLMAO:

Also why do Joe and Karlie both look so much like Taylor? Is her type herself? :LOL:

They would definitely be the best looking couple out of every public relationship that either of them have ever been in. :ROFLMAO:

Also why do Joe and Karlie both look so much like Taylor? Is her type herself? :LOL:
Joe looks like Karlie. It is weird. lol.
"I can see you staring honey like he's just your understudy. Like you'd get your knuckles bloody for me."
Joe is Karlie's understudy and her character was knock-out in the bad blood mv. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Joe looks like Karlie. It is weird. lol.
"I can see you staring honey like he's just your understudy. Like you'd get your knuckles bloody for me."
Joe is Karlie's understudy and her character was knock-out in the bad blood mv. 😂
Too bad Karlie is now married to that Kushner kid. I doubt we'll ever really know what happened. :unsure:

I'm not sure Taylor is a lesbian/bisexual but I can see her being straight but Karlie was a weird exception? Like she isn't interested in women but her and Karlie had a thing. Either way, wouldn't change anything these days and I doubt her fans would care even if it was true.

Reactions: 1
Too bad Karlie is now married to that Kushner kid. I doubt we'll ever really know what happened. :unsure:

I'm not sure Taylor is a lesbian/bisexual but I can see her being straight but Karlie was a weird exception? Like she isn't interested in women but her and Karlie had a thing. Either way, wouldn't change anything these days and I doubt her fans would care even if it was true.
Yeh, she married into a really awful family 🤢. I wouldn't be surprised if that caused their friendship to break down.

Taylor has a pretty solid fanbase so I'm sure she would be fine.

Yel

I thought people were talking about Joe Jonas to begin with, forgot she was with Emma stone handjob guy

Not my type, but very handsome and will probably get better with age 😆

I thought people were talking about Joe Jonas to begin with, forgot she was with Emma stone handjob guy

Not my type, but very handsome and will probably get better with age 😆

His hair is way better there!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.