Taylor Swift

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the lyrics he quoted are not the ones he used. He said “I feel like Taylor owes still me sex” but used “I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex...I made that witch famous”

Where is Kim with her snake emoji’s now?!

Reactions: 5
Totally honest, I’m bored of you Taylor, release a good album or shut up.
Lover was not it.

I saw this trending and wondered who released the new footage? If it wasn’t her camp then I’m blaming her for no reason but her documentary was scripted trash, the man video was embarrassingly bad.

Just go self isolate, write an album, come back to me in 2021 with some quality songs and a re release of your older albums because I’m listening to red on repeat, and I haven’t once gone back to lover, at all
(Bar death by a thousand cuts)

Reactions: 1
But like, does anyone actually care about Kanye and Taylor anymore?
This all seems super calculated to continue to keep interest alive.

Reactions: 2
God this feels like a lifetime ago, it might have been relevant a few years ago.

I like lover, but the single choices and videos have been tit. Still can't stand the message behind the man; so outdated, simplistic and basic.

Cornelia Cresent, death by a thousand cuts, cruel summer, miss Americana were the best choices for singles. We probably won't be getting a music video other than her phone attached to a pole for this era.

Reactions: 3
God this feels like a lifetime ago, it might have been relevant a few years ago.

I like lover, but the single choices and videos have been tit. Still can't stand the message behind the man; so outdated, simplistic and basic.

Cornelia Cresent, death by a thousand cuts, cruel summer, miss Americana were the best choices for singles. We probably won't be getting a music video other than her phone attached to a pole for this era.
I've always thought that she chooses really bad songs for singles and ignores the strongest songs on albums. The single choices for 'Lover' have been especially dire.

Reactions: 4
Taylor talking about not talking about something is such a Taylor thing to do :LOL:
90407455_817537948656153_149468387712207542_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree with everyone who is disappointed with recent albums. Red and 1989 were so good, wasn't a fan at all of Reputation and haven't bothered much with Lover yet.

Not a fan of The Man, not one of her strongest. I think the message could have been better as I don't doubt that she has had to deal with misogyny, and it's definitely double standards with male/female celebs but I feel she could have portrayed this better in the lyrics if she wanted to go down that road.

However, the bit about running faster and not getting as far as if she were a man (can't remember the lyrics lol something along these lines) didn't really sit right with me as I don't think it's true - she's one of the most famous current artists there is, regardless of gender.

Overall though I do like Taylor. And I know the Kim/Kanye drama was ages ago and feels like old news but good for her that it's finally come out after the backlash she got. Intrigued who leaked it..

I agree with everyone who is disappointed with recent albums. Red and 1989 were so good, wasn't a fan at all of Reputation and haven't bothered much with Lover yet.

Not a fan of The Man, not one of her strongest. I think the message could have been better as I don't doubt that she has had to deal with misogyny, and it's definitely double standards with male/female celebs but I feel she could have portrayed this better in the lyrics if she wanted to go down that road.

However, the bit about running faster and not getting as far as if she were a man (can't remember the lyrics lol something along these lines) didn't really sit right with me as I don't think it's true - she's one of the most famous current artists there is.

Overall though I do like Taylor. And I know the Kim/Kanye drama was ages ago and feels like old news but good for her that it's finally come out after the backlash she got. Intrigued who leaked it..
1989 is the best album she has and she won't ever top it. I actually really like Lover but it isn't her strongest work. I wonder will she cancel her Lover Fest tour this summer? I am glad I didn't buy tickets. I saw that she has been sending money to fans who are struggling with bills in the current climate, she didn't post about it, the fans did. She is very generous, although of course, it benefits her tax-wise. Many of the donations she does aren't made public by her but instead by people who receive it.

Reactions: 6
Wow, surprised she performed Soon You'll Get Better, the song about her mum's cancer. She said before she'd never perform it. Very fitting for the covid situation though.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I really agree with all this thread. I was due to go to Loverfest which has been cancelled and although I am upset, it’s manageable as I think ‘Lover’ is her poorest album - which is such a shame as Reputation was FIRE, it seems like she has gone 10 steps back - pre Red or even Fearless with Lover.

Daylight bangs though.

I really agree with all this thread. I was due to go to Loverfest which has been cancelled and although I am upset, it’s manageable as I think ‘Lover’ is her poorest album - which is such a shame as Reputation was FIRE, it seems like she has gone 10 steps back - pre Red or even Fearless with Lover.

Daylight bangs though.
I think I'm the only person who prefers Lover over Reputation. It reminds me of her older writing. I saw the Reputation tour and she was incredible.

However, the bit about running faster and not getting as far as if she were a man (can't remember the lyrics lol something along these lines) didn't really sit right with me as I don't think it's true - she's one of the most famous current artists there is, regardless of gender.

Is it just me or does Taylor Swift look creepily like Rylan Clark in her video for The Man?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.