Taylor Swift

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this video. The stage that takes her over the crowd wasn't working so she improvised and sung a random song acapella and then her band started playing with her.

Wonderland is so good. Love it acoustic.

When I saw her in Toronto, she sung OOTW
I love out of the woods so much! 1989 means so much to me as it was the album that I listened to endlessly as a newlywed, reputation when my son was born, Red was on repeat when I got engaged... on mine and husbands first date Taylor Swift came on and we both confessed that as dirty emo kids, we love a bit of Taylor Swift.

I’m listening to Taylor on repeat today, especially Lover. I will like this album!

Reactions: 1
I love this video. The stage that takes her over the crowd wasn't working so she improvised and sung a random song acapella and then her band started playing with her.
Urgh I don’t know how she doesn’t cry when the audience sings along to her songs like this. It would make me so emotional 😭

Reactions: 4

Yel

I'm starting to really stan for her

Although people need to stop encouraging her to release the man! I still think Ms swift who was meeting record execs at 13 shouldn't be talking about getting there quicker and theres been a handful of articles giving it way too much credit.

I half want London boy to be a single just for the video.

Hasn't she said she won't release cruel summer as it's the winter?

Although people need to stop encouraging her to release the man! I still think Ms swift who was meeting record execs at 13 shouldn't be talking about getting there quicker and theres been a handful of articles giving it way too much credit.

I always get a bit of second hand embarrassment when she does hand movements 🙈

But yeh I think she implied she couldn’t release Cruel Summer now.

I’m starting to wonder if she’s not gonna do singles anymore.

Gosh, I just adore her. This piano rendition of Lover is so good. And I swear she is looking the most healthy she ever has. Her face looks fuller, in a good way, and so glowing. I recall in her ELLE 30 things interview that she alluded to having an eating disorder during the 1989 era.

i don’t know who i dislike more, Justin or his “wife” Hayley
They're both pricks. Justin is basically an addict now. He has no right to mock Taylor who is actually successful and respected in the industry. I think Justin is probably egged on by his asshole manager Scotter Braun.

They're both pricks. Justin is basically an addict now. He has no right to mock Taylor who is actually successful and respected in the industry. I think Justin is probably egged on by his asshole manager Scotter Braun.
I know it's not his thread so sorry for hijacking 😂 but he’s an absolute idiot,
why do this KNOWING the reaction That would follow.
Now, putting him aside because he’s a twit, Hayley is the biggest loser in this whole set up.
She’s seriously the fan girl that married her idol and therefore puts up with the fact he’s a grade a twit.

Reactions: 2
I know it's not his thread so sorry for hijacking 😂 but he’s an absolute idiot,
why do this KNOWING the reaction That would follow.
Now, putting him aside because he’s a twit, Hayley is the biggest loser in this whole set up.
She’s seriously the fan girl that married her idol and therefore puts up with the fact he’s a grade a twit.
Perhaps JB needs his own thread. Lots to talk about. Haha.

I get what you mean by The Man. Although I don’t really like the song, I still the idea applies to her as a women, albeit a more privileged one.

This is pretty cool. DBATC is so so good.

I was expecting Miss Americana not lover with a feature

Isn't shawn mendes busy faking a relationship with camila cabello.

I think Taylor is a brilliant lyricist, but what in the name of God are the lyrics in that song.
Who wrote his parts.
It's really, really not good.

Isn't shawn mendes busy faking a relationship with camila cabello.

I think Taylor is a brilliant lyricist, but what in the name of God are the lyrics in that song.
Who wrote his parts.
It's really, really not good.
Shawn and a co-writer. He is also apparently gay and bearding with Camilla.

Shawn and a co-writer. He is also apparently gay and bearding with Camilla.
Honestly couldn't care who he loves, if he is gay and he's trying to hide it that's incredibly sad. 🙁
straight as a ruler.....I STILL wouldn't buy this relationship. It's like watching a brother and sister play boyfriend and girlfriend 🤢

I feel old, Shawn someone sounds familiar but I wouldn't recognise him if he was staff helping me in morrisons with an unexpected item.

It's frustrating she's actually got good tracks that are being sat on.

I'm trying to get my Google speaker to play and it just won't, it played Mariah loverboy 🤢

I feel old, sean someone sounds familiar but I wouldn't recognise him if he was staff helping me in morrisons with an unexpected item.

It's frustrating she's actually got good tracks that are being sat on.

I'm trying to get my Google speaker to play and it just won't, it played Mariah loverboy 🤢
I know.

Cruel summer should have been a single.
The Man would do well too.
I Think He Knows would be good on the radio.
Cornelia Street is a good happy ballad.
Miss Americana would be good.
Death by a Thousand Cuts is amazing.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.