• I don't wanna Liverpool forever

Votes: 37 21.8%
  • Tossing pennies in the Liverpool

Votes: 35 20.6%
  • Flamingo pink, Moonlit Liverpool

Votes: 25 14.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I love a good pun

anyway, what colour clown wig are you all wearing this week, I’m thinking key lime green

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Speaking of Taylorified colours, rough trade are selling this super cool poster:
I love this! Voted for first option. My hotel room has so much floor space it could easily fit half of this thread if only Blondie played here tonight instead of I don’t know. Thursday.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Reactions: 1
I think we might get long live as a surprise song in Liverpool (hopefully Friday when I’m there!!)

Reactions: 4
I didn’t realise it opens tomorrow! I’ll be going Wednesday. I would love a little 100th show merch
I can work out if I’m an ‘only 100 shows’ girlie or a ‘what? She’s at 100 already?!’ Girlie

Honestly kinda want her to not announce anything just so that we all look like the clowns we are x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
tempted by the city poster but just found out there's a tapestry - it looks huge though! think i might prefer the og midnights design to ttpd too
btw anfield is completely cashless (idk if that applies to merch trucks there or in stanley park)

Whose granda made it to Jan’s main insta?
---

let’s face it it wouldn’t be the first time lol
You know how tattle adds wee icons when it’s different holidays etc I wish we could have a wee clown one when we are wrong once again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.