Taylor Swift #2 Look What You Made Her Do (Taylor’s Version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this the other day along with the scooter-was-always-obsessed-with-taylor tweets. Not sure it's legit because I can't find that username anywhere. Comments below saying closure is about Kim then, but it's clearly about Scott because of all the heavy machinery clanging in the background.

I would say the real reason Kim dislikes Taylor is THIS photo. 😂 Not Taylor's greatest look, but sweet Jesus wtf was Kim thinking?

I think the worst part is that Kim's (visible) nips are in line with Taylor's belly button.

I'm short and have big boobs. Must make sure I don't stand beside tall people for this reason. 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Saw this the other day along with the scooter-was-always-obsessed-with-taylor tweets. Not sure it's legit because I can't find that username anywhere. Comments below saying closure is about Kim then, but it's clearly about Scott because of all the heavy machinery clanging in the background.

I would say the real reason Kim dislikes Taylor is THIS photo. 😂 Not Taylor's greatest look, but sweet Jesus wtf was Kim thinking?

I think the worst part is that Kim's (visible) nips are in line with Taylor's belly button.

I'm short and have big boobs. Must make sure I don't stand beside tall people for this reason. 😂
Maybe it’s about both - but we’ll probably never know. I just want to know if Taylor and Kim will start publicly being friends now that Kim’s filed for divorce from Kanye.

And on another note - if Taylor was to release a greatest hits album (not sure she ever would now because people can always make their own version) - what would you have on it?

Reactions: 6
Maybe it’s about both - but we’ll probably never know. I just want to know if Taylor and Kim will start publicly being friends now that Kim’s filed for divorce from Kanye.

And on another note - if Taylor was to release a greatest hits album (not sure she ever would now because people can always make their own version) - what would you have on it?
This would be impossible to do as she has about 200 songs and I love at least half of them.

I see Joe has been signed up to play Nick in Conversations with friends..

I have read the book, but haven't read Normal People (I have watched it though), so I'm not sure if the writing of the sex scenes was done in the same way. There's plenty of sex in the CWF book but it's not overly descriptive. There's a tonne of very intimate sex scenes in the NP drama... it almost felt intrusive. 🙈 So, I wonder we're gonna be seeing a LOT more of Joe soon.

It's a very gritty role, definitely. And should get plenty of attention. Could be his major breakthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Oof. This is hard

Blank space
Mine
Style
Love story
ATW
Enchanted
MTR
WANGBT
Cornelia St
Cardigan
Cowboy like me
Clean
Delicate
Getaway car
August
The Man
Our song

Oof. This is hard

Blank space
Mine
Style
Love story
ATW
Enchanted
MTR
WANGBT
Cornelia St
Cardigan
Cowboy like me
Clean
Delicate
Getaway car
August
The Man
Our song
See I don't know if I can think of one that would cover everything. I'll have a think and post it in the thread later.

I wonder when all the re-recordings are released she'll make chapter playlists like she did Folklore/Evermore - except maybe slightly longer?

Reactions: 5
See I don't know if I can think of one that would cover everything. I'll have a think and post it in the thread later.

I wonder when all the re-recordings are released she'll make chapter playlists like she did Folklore/Evermore - except maybe slightly longer?
It definitely would be interesting to see how she would categorise her old music. I’m sure people would stream her chapters to support her too

Reactions: 4
So this what I think she would use a track listing if she chose to release one now.

Tim McGraw
Our Song
Teardrops on My Guitar
Love Story
Fifteen
You Belong With Me
Mine
Mean
Sparks Fly
Long Live
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
I Knew You Were Trouble
Shake It Off
Blank Space
Style
Bad Blood
Look What You Made Me Do
Me!
Lover
The Man
Cardigan
Willow

But if I were to do one based on my own taste
Teardrops on My Guitar
Fifteen
Love Story
White Horse
You’re Not Sorry
Enchanted
Treacherous
All Too Well
I Knew You Were Trouble
I Almost Do
Style
Wildest Dreams
Getaway Car
Call It What You Want
Cruel Summer
Cornelia Street
Exile
Betty
My Tears Ricochet
Willow
Champagne Problems

It is such a tricky question because some of her albums are so much stronger than other ones and it's difficult to pick songs that reflect the album they come from. I'm probably in the minority that does like reputation - but I do completely understand why people don't like it.

Reactions: 3
Ok this took me ages, but my greatest hits album would be:

August
Champagne Problems
Dress
False God
Delicate
Gold Rush
State of Grace
My Tears Ricochet
All Too Well
Death by a Thousand Cuts
Cornelia Street
Blank Space
Style
Our Song
Picture to Burn
Tim McGraw
Untouchable

Mine would be (not in chronological order but just ones that I love the beat first)

New Romantics
Style
Out of the Woods
The Archer
All too well
Red
Lover
Miss Americana
August
Ready for It
You are in love
Willow
Call it what you want
I know places

And prob some more I have forgotten. Heavy 1989 bias 🤣

Ok this took me ages, but my greatest hits album would be:

August
Champagne Problems
Dress
False God
Delicate
Gold Rush
State of Grace
My Tears Ricochet
All Too Well
Death by a Thousand Cuts
Cornelia Street
Blank Space
Style
Our Song
Picture to Burn
Tim McGraw
Untouchable
It's so difficult to narrow it down. I feel like I could easily make a heartbreak/sad song greatest hits album and then a more upbeat/happy album.
Mine would be (not in chronological order but just ones that I love the beat first)

New Romantics
Style
Out of the Woods
The Archer
All too well
Red
Lover
Miss Americana
August
Ready for It
You are in love
Willow
Call it what you want
I know places

And prob some more I have forgotten. Heavy 1989 bias 🤣
1989 is a great album - probably the one I'm more likely to say is my favourite album

I wonder if Evermore would have a long pond sessions documentary? Would be interesting to see how similar or dissimilar the writing process for evermore was to folklore?

Where did the idea for a third album/triology come from? I know folklore was spring/summer and evermore was autumn/winter - but it would and also wouldn’t surprise me if she did third album. She has shown she’s got the creativity for a third but I feel like because she’s been speculated to make/release another one, she won’t.

I know she’s in the process of re-recording but I do worry some of her fans do expect a lot of her creatively

As I mentioned before I'm a relative latecomer to Taylor, like she always existed in the pop periphary for me but I totally didn't appreciate her half as much as I should. Since Jan I've been listening to the rest of her material and I'm just obsessed 😂

I actually loved Ryan Adams interpretation of 1989 and listened to it before the real 1989. I wonder would what Taylor would think now given his behaviour has been revealed as extremely problematic in regard to his treatment of women..

I am raging as I cannot separate the artist from the person, so I can no longer listen to his admittedly glorious work...

Anyone else think Bad Blood is one of her worst songs? I am listening to 1989 and Bad Blood is God awful. However... How You Get The Girl has grown on me and it's not the best 😂😂.
I also think End Game, Ready For It, LWYMMD and Gorgeous are atrocious.

Still don't get why New Romantics was a bonus song. At. All.

As I mentioned before I'm a relative latecomer to Taylor, like she always existed in the pop periphary for me but I totally didn't appreciate her half as much as I should. Since Jan I've been listening to the rest of her material and I'm just obsessed 😂

I actually loved Ryan Adams interpretation of 1989 and listened to it before the real 1989. I wonder would what Taylor would think now given his behaviour has been revealed as extremely problematic in regard to his treatment of women..

I am raging as I cannot separate the artist from the person, so I can no longer listen to his admittedly glorious work...
I love his cover of 1989 too.

• Heart
I prefer the album version of Bad Blood to the one with Kendrick Lamar on.

I love the four you mentioned from Reputation but my "always skips" are all from Lover - False God, It's Nice To Have A Friend, and Soon You'll Get Better (even though I feel guilty about that due to the subject matter)

I love the four you mentioned from Reputation but my "always skips" are all from Lover - False God, It's Nice To Have A Friend, and Soon You'll Get Better (even though I feel guilty about that due to the subject matter)
I love It's Nice To Have a Friend, Hahaha.
Soon You'll Get Better is so depressing and not even on my Taylor playlist.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think Bad Blood is one of her worst songs? I am listening to 1989 and Bad Blood is God awful. However... How You Get The Girl has grown on me and it's not the best 😂😂.
I also think End Game, Ready For It, LWYMMD and Gorgeous are atrocious.

Still don't get why New Romantics was a bonus song. At. All.

I love his cover of 1989 too.
100% agree! Reputation has some truly dire songs on it.

I love It's Nice To Have a Friend, Hahaha.
Soon You'll Get Better is so depressing and not even on my Taylor playlist.
It’s nice to have a friend is a beaut of a song. The line about rice on the ground always gets me

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I love the rep tour version of Bad Blood (mashup with shoulda said no). And I like LWYMMD and end game. I think "I don't wanna miss you like the other girls do" is a great lyric.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Noooo I love Reputation! It’s no 1989 but it’s still got some great songs on. Her live version of So it Goes is awesome, and I love Ready for It, getaway car, dress and a couple of the others.
I also skip most of the latter half of Lover, except for Daylight which I LOVE 💓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.