Taylor R - Candian

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well oops I posted before I corrected the title. It should say Taylor R - Canadian model/youtuber in Hong Kong. If admin can fix that I would appreciate it.

Taylor rose to fame on YouTube in part thanks to her modelling in Japan and her late 00s living doll style. Years later she now lives in Hong Kong with her husband and underwent a really challenging journey to motherhood. She managed to share this difficult part of her life with a lot of grace and humour.
Given how much she crops up on other threads I thought it was about time she had her own thread!
5CE0701D-D6EA-4366-8A19-9C6EC138F1FD.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yaaay, glad she has a rave about. As someone who went through 2 rounds of IVF I find her so real, raw & honest. Her videos helped a lot as she was a few months a head of me on her fertility clinic journey. I love traditional chinese medicine so it was great her sharing the post partum tips from Carol. Please god I can try some of these when my little girl arrives in Jan.

Reactions: 3
Thank you for the thread! I've posted about Taylor on occasion in other's threads cause I feel like she's killing it on her channel. I find her videos such a comfort and she seems like such a natural vlogger. Yes she has a lot of privileges but she always comes across as aware of these and trying to do her best. I hope she is doing well with some of the nasty comments

Reactions: 4
Yaaay, glad she has a rave about. As someone who went through 2 rounds of IVF I find her so real, raw & honest. Her videos helped a lot as she was a few months a head of me on her fertility clinic journey. I love traditional chinese medicine so it was great her sharing the post partum tips from Carol. Please god I can try some of these when my little girl arrives in Jan.
Yes I agree! I also love Chinese meds as it’s helped me where western meds could not. Taylor also managed to toe a really fine line as a white woman having a baby in Hong Kong. She managed to inform her audience about Chinese postpartum confinement but did not try to be an authority or use it for in a tacky way for content. If anything I think she’s actually helping Carol by helping her set up an Instagram account and target westerns living there (not that she needs it, Carol seems very successful).

Taylor is so earnest and sincere in how she tries to share what she learns. I felt so bad for her dealing with the mommy hate online today for finishing breast feeding after 6 months.

Reactions: 4
I really like her latest style video. I love that she shows you can often buy the latest trends secondhand and I really appreciate her showing how to style them and whats fashionable at the moment. She's given me many 'aha!' moments regarding my own style in her recent fashion videos :)

Reactions: 1