Taylor Frankie Paul

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oohh going there now....
Did you watch it, so basically taylorfrankie admitted her and her hysband were part of a soft swingers group and they could have intimacy but not sex with others but the other couples had to be part of the group and know if any extra stuff went on Then taylorfrankie had sex witj a married guy who wasnt oart of the swingers group but was friends of theirs and shes broke up with husband but they coparent now

Reactions: 1
Yeah even just a few inches would make it look loads better, the ends looks so thing and scraggy. A good cut would make it look much healthier and I like her hair dark.

I've watched her for a while and quite liked her. When she first split with her husband I did briefly think it was all BS for clout but now I actually think she's headed for tragedy. She seems very much on the verge.

Reactions: 2
She needs help. Clearly she’s not ok at the moment to be behaving like that. If Dakota was the one throwing things and stopping her leaving he’d instantly be cancelled, she needs to sort herself out asap for those kids

Reactions: 2
I’d love to know what’s going on in the background . She’ll be the reason Dakota breaks his sobriety

I think its extremely concerning to bring a baby into their chaos
---
I think its extremely concerning to bring a baby into their chaos

According to her insta at her baby shower yesterday she kicked off and threw a chair at someone and had to do police statements