Taylap.xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure I got one of them off Amazon for £4.99 🤣🤣 she’s something else isn’t she! If I needed to stop online shopping I’d stop browsing 🙄

Reactions: 1
Oh my god, I used to follow her ages ago thought I’d check on here how she’s doing and I can’t believe how unrecognisable she is. She looks so so unhealthy, not just the fat but the moon face and red cheeks.. she needs to check her cholesterol and BP! That’s so scary.
Gosh.

Reactions: 3
She does realise that your meant to be able to zip a coat up?! I don’t think I’ve ever seen her with her coat done up!!

Reactions: 1
we haven't "isolated" beacuse how can you with a small child? The bloody cheek. He's what 5, surely you could last 10 days in the house.
Screenshot_20211230_155100_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm guessing she means her husband hasn't isolated (in another part of the house for example) because they have a child? I dont know, that's just how I read it

Wow, that video of Ezra going head first into the water isn't funny. His body goes completely into the air. Poor kid

Wow, that video of Ezra going head first into the water isn't funny. His body goes completely into the air. Poor kid
I’m pleased I’m not the only one that was shocked. And he’s going face first into water. Pricks. I really used to like her years ago but I find her so awkward with her own child now . She moans constantly and her shopping addiction pisses me right off.