Taylap.xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They seem happy In those wedding photos? I know photos don’t tell all. But still

Reactions: 1
What kind of comment was that 'no longer a bastard child' who tf says that even as a joke?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What kind of comment was that 'no longer a bastard child' who tf says that even as a joke?
I thought the same such a out dated thing to even say ! And who even thinks it these days ! Me and my fella (3 kids together) aren’t married it’d hate it if someone called my kid’s that no need !

Reactions: 2
I felt really sorry for her in her recent stories . She seems so unhappy. I do get the impression she doesn’t trust him regardless of what she’s saying in her stories. In one breath she’s saying she gets bad anxiety going out for meals etc and social situations but in the next breath is at nandos and at a kids party every other day. They do loads with their group of friends and seem to spend lots of time with his family. I think it must be hard for her ,her mum being in America etc. she’s just changed so much. I’ve followed since her early days with baby Jude and the difference in her is unbelievable. She doesn’t seem to know how to cope with Ezra on her own and let’s a 4 year old rule. I think it’s a sad life when you’re sitting talking to yourself on a phone. Social media is a strange thing.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Any one else get pissed off when she’s like
“Oh Ezra requested a Nando’s for lunch” “Ezra requested a chippy for tea” “Ezra wanted a dominos pizza”
Why not say no 👀👀👀

Oh yeh because you want one. Absolute unit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Any one else get pissed off when she’s like
“Oh Ezra requested a Nando’s for lunch” “Ezra requested a chippy for tea” “Ezra wanted a dominos pizza”
Why not say no 👀👀👀

Oh yeh because you want one. Absolute unit
My kids would have McDonald’s daily IF I let them, they ask for dominos all the time ! Ermm no !
I also get the feeling she doesn’t like being at home, she’s always out somewhere, off out for food, shopping etc

she says she unhappy with her weight but doesn’t seem strict enough to want to change, she’s got to be on the morbidly obses scale and looks unhealthy (red cheeks wise) Id worry for her knees with the weight, surely her chances of diabetes are up massively, she surely can’t around around after Ezra you’d think that would be enough to change.

Reactions: 3
Let me get this right…moans about the price of a last minute hotel but lives in Mansfield 30 mins from Notts 🤣🤣 who the duck has money to burn doing that ? Wondering why they didn’t do the winter wonderland in market square with Ezra ? We are taking our kids there one weekend instead of shopping 🙄😬
3E6D0FB8-3A59-4D50-9F62-828A97025DE1.jpeg

Let me get this right…moans about the price of a last minute hotel but lives in Mansfield 30 mins from Notts 🤣🤣 who the duck has money to burn doing that ? Wondering why they didn’t do the winter wonderland in market square with Ezra ? We are taking our kids there one weekend instead of shopping 🙄😬
3E6D0FB8-3A59-4D50-9F62-828A97025DE1.jpeg
My bad I see a few photos of marker square 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1