Taylap.xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel a little sorry for her, she clearly is struggling with her mental health and spending is clearly her coping mechamism. I'm the same when feeling depressed, I spent money for an instant high and then feel regret.

She annoys me with her constant links trying to make money and her taste in fashion doesn't suit her at all but I do feel real sadness for her because she is clearly struggling

Reactions: 8
Because she only spoke about it on Mental Health Day and not before I thought she was just saying it for content, I will be honest. But yes I guess you could be right, the spending could be a coping mechanism, it’s certainly one of mine… which then doesn’t help as I end up in more debt

I do feel a little sorry for her, she clearly is struggling with her mental health and spending is clearly her coping mechamism. I'm the same when feeling depressed, I spent money for an instant high and then feel regret.

She annoys me with her constant links trying to make money and her taste in fashion doesn't suit her at all but I do feel real sadness for her because she is clearly struggling

Reactions: 1
Because she only spoke about it on Mental Health Day and not before I thought she was just saying it for content, I will be honest. But yes I guess you could be right, the spending could be a coping mechanism, it’s certainly one of mine… which then doesn’t help as I end up in more debt
She spoke earlier this year about being suicidal relatively recently, is taking medication etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
As If you pop in to Tesco and spend £100 🙈 I’ve followed her for a while and I did like her, she’s deffo trying too much with the swipe ups and not sure she looks better hiding under over sized clothes to be honest!

she does have an issue with her weight and has mentioned medication etc, I imagine she’s probs frustrated with herself and the weight gain, I saw at one point she was trying to gym. I’ve gained 2 stone and it’s soo hard to shift it and get into the mental mind set 😩 and that’s only 2 stone, like said before she does look red all the time and must be a health concern. I hope she finds herself tho and sorts herself out for her son as well.

Reactions: 3
Do spill the ☕
Not 100% confirmed but is overly gushy posting about him and he just so obviously can’t be arsed with his fat wife.

Must be embarrassing when all his friends have gorgeous girlfriends and they are in days out and he’s just stuck with the red heafer.

There was something that went on a few years ago with someone at work.. and I think it’s maybe started again, I think that’s why she’s so depressed just now.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I hate to mention it as I don’t enjoy picking at peoples apperently but she looks seriously unhealthy, her face is always pure red and she’s got so big

She’s getting desperate. Needs to make more money to pay for that shopping habit. Such a shame as her page was actually lovely a good few years ago. I find it quite sad .
What used to really p*** me off, is she would ask a question or ask for recommendations and not even thank you or acknowledge you. She hasn’t got that big of a following and I’m sure it would only take two seconds.

I follow a few people on Instagram that have much larger followings that always reply, or thank you for messaging. I think it makes such a difference and makes me want to engage with them. I had to unfollow Tayla as her whole page and posts were irritating.

How can she post this and then upload a story looking like this 👀

She genuinely looks like she ate herself.

Also, can’t help but feel she just can’t be arsed with her kid.
Her face has mega ballooned, I’m sure it must be hard seeing that weight gain yourself I know my 2 stone gets me down, and I’m trying to eat better and get to the gym more, but she doesn’t do much but shop or moan about her child. I mean yes mine get on my nerves but I wouldn’t be vocal to Insta to try and be relatable id tell my closest friends and that it, but she’s constantly moaning about him :/ he doesn’t stop when do any kids ?

Reactions: 3