Taylap.xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t find a thread on her, anyone else find the 100 swipe ups annoying, of just things she likes?!

Reactions: 8
I think its really bleeping cheeky to do swipe ups on things you haven't actually bought. Trying to monetise her account when she has no real usp or focus anymore

Reactions: 6
Yeah, really cheeky! Think her account has no purpose anymore except money from aff links.
Find it weird how she moans when her boy dresses himself but she puts him in awful things herself.

Reactions: 2
I don't think the things she wears are even that nice either.... I'm a big girl so interested in plus size fashion but most of the stuff she dresses in is oversized and makes her look much bigger than she is

Reactions: 4
I find her really annoying! Her dress sense is atrocious. She looked so good when she lost a bit of weight before she got pregnant and has whacked twice as much back on. She’s another yo yo dieter. I can’t believe she orders that many clothes.
why does she feel the need to put E in girls leggings as well?

I find her really annoying! Her dress sense is atrocious. She looked so good when she lost a bit of weight before she got pregnant and has whacked twice as much back on. She’s another yo yo dieter. I can’t believe she orders that many clothes.
why does she feel the need to put E in girls leggings as well?
100% agree with this. Not sure why she needs to order so much stuff only to send majority of it back anyway. I couldn’t imagine doing it!

Another million deliveries today. I don’t get why she shows all these parcels being delivered. What’s she trying to show? That she has loads of money to buy new stuff constantly? That she hates everything she buys? It’s strange.

Another million deliveries today. I don’t get why she shows all these parcels being delivered. What’s she trying to show? That she has loads of money to buy new stuff constantly? That she hates everything she buys? It’s strange.
I imagine it would be purchased via finance. Most of it gets sent back anyway. I don’t understand it at all. Think she needs a hobby

Reactions: 3
And she’s massive now , I mean I’m sorry but what’s she trying to show. She is clearly lacking something to keep buying tit loads of ugly clothes !

I think it’s just so sad that she doesn’t seem to be able to sort her health out for the sake of her kid 😞 they’re not rich but she’s clearly got the money to pay for private psychotherapy/nutritional advice/a PT to attempt to sort out whatever’s going on with her.

Reactions: 5
It’s strange that she put so much weight on after her son was born most people put it on during pregnancy

Her husband is vegan and usually people are vegan because they care about the planet etc... yet her addiction to fast fashion and a constant stream of deliveries goes totally against that ethos.

She was posting on her stories a short while ago slagging Next off for sending her deliveries in separate bags etc and how bad it was... and then she posts all those parcels.

Totally hypocritical. She is part of the bloody problem she is moaning about.

7BA60250-D3DE-4CE5-9D3A-E8F2C9BA9ACF.png
Daddy at the gym (where she should be) and calling her kid piggy.
Your the pig, babe 🐷.
Have never wanted to slap someone more (although looks like she’s been slapped a few times by how red her face usually is 👀)!

she’s so unhealthy it’s sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 781647Daddy at the gym (where she should be) and calling her kid piggy.
Your the pig, babe 🐷.
Have never wanted to slap someone more (although looks like she’s been slapped a few times by how red her face usually is 👀)!

she’s so unhealthy it’s sad.
She used to be so pretty and o found her after a child loss. Her page was refreshing. Wtf has happened to her. She just shops for tit.