Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
we haven't "isolated" beacuse how can you with a small child? The bloody cheek. He's what 5, surely you could last 10 days in the house.
Screenshot_20211230_155100_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Crazymum

VIP Member
View attachment 781647Daddy at the gym (where she should be) and calling her kid piggy.
Your the pig, babe 🐷.
Have never wanted to slap someone more (although looks like she’s been slapped a few times by how red her face usually is 👀)!

she’s so unhealthy it’s sad.
She used to be so pretty and o found her after a child loss. Her page was refreshing. Wtf has happened to her. She just shops for shit.

bettybutler

Chatty Member
What kind of comment was that 'no longer a bastard child' who tf says that even as a joke?
I thought the same such a out dated thing to even say ! And who even thinks it these days ! Me and my fella (3 kids together) aren’t married it’d hate it if someone called my kid’s that no need !

NightFeeds

Yeah, really cheeky! Think her account has no purpose anymore except money from aff links.
Find it weird how she moans when her boy dresses himself but she puts him in awful things herself.

bettybutler

Chatty Member
I’m sure I got one of them off Amazon for £4.99 🤣🤣 she’s something else isn’t she! If I needed to stop online shopping I’d stop browsing 🙄

Reactions: 1

Mumof3&wifeof1

She does realise that your meant to be able to zip a coat up?! I don’t think I’ve ever seen her with her coat done up!!

Reactions: 1