Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scottishmum

7BA60250-D3DE-4CE5-9D3A-E8F2C9BA9ACF.png
Daddy at the gym (where she should be) and calling her kid piggy.
Your the pig, babe šŸ·.
Have never wanted to slap someone more (although looks like sheā€™s been slapped a few times by how red her face usually is šŸ‘€)!

sheā€™s so unhealthy itā€™s sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

bettybutler

Chatty Member
How can she post this and then upload a story looking like this šŸ‘€ā€¦

She genuinely looks like she ate herself.

Also, canā€™t help but feel she just canā€™t be arsed with her kid.
Her face has mega ballooned, Iā€™m sure it must be hard seeing that weight gain yourself I know my 2 stone gets me down, and Iā€™m trying to eat better and get to the gym more, but she doesnā€™t do much but shop or moan about her child. I mean yes mine get on my nerves but I wouldnā€™t be vocal to Insta to try and be relatable id tell my closest friends and that it, but sheā€™s constantly moaning about him :/ he doesnā€™t stop when do any kids ?

bettybutler

Chatty Member
Any one else get pissed off when sheā€™s like
ā€œOh Ezra requested a Nandoā€™s for lunchā€ ā€œEzra requested a chippy for teaā€ ā€œEzra wanted a dominos pizzaā€
Why not say no šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ‘€

Oh yeh because you want one. Absolute unit
My kids would have McDonaldā€™s daily IF I let them, they ask for dominos all the time ! Ermm no !
I also get the feeling she doesnā€™t like being at home, sheā€™s always out somewhere, off out for food, shopping etc

she says she unhappy with her weight but doesnā€™t seem strict enough to want to change, sheā€™s got to be on the morbidly obses scale and looks unhealthy (red cheeks wise) Id worry for her knees with the weight, surely her chances of diabetes are up massively, she surely canā€™t around around after Ezra youā€™d think that would be enough to change.

Another million deliveries today. I donā€™t get why she shows all these parcels being delivered. Whatā€™s she trying to show? That she has loads of money to buy new stuff constantly? That she hates everything she buys? Itā€™s strange.
I imagine it would be purchased via finance. Most of it gets sent back anyway. I donā€™t understand it at all. Think she needs a hobby

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
Oh my god, I used to follow her ages ago thought Iā€™d check on here how sheā€™s doing and I canā€™t believe how unrecognisable she is. She looks so so unhealthy, not just the fat but the moon face and red cheeks.. she needs to check her cholesterol and BP! Thatā€™s so scary.
Gosh.

Scottishmum

What makes you think that?

I canā€™t believe how unhealthy she looks, her face is sooo red!
Just all the posts about her being sad etc.
I think itā€™s down to him cheating on her..
I could be wrong but I donā€™t think I am.

• Haha

bettybutler

Chatty Member
As If you pop in to Tesco and spend Ā£100 šŸ™ˆ Iā€™ve followed her for a while and I did like her, sheā€™s deffo trying too much with the swipe ups and not sure she looks better hiding under over sized clothes to be honest!

she does have an issue with her weight and has mentioned medication etc, I imagine sheā€™s probs frustrated with herself and the weight gain, I saw at one point she was trying to gym. Iā€™ve gained 2 stone and itā€™s soo hard to shift it and get into the mental mind set šŸ˜© and thatā€™s only 2 stone, like said before she does look red all the time and must be a health concern. I hope she finds herself tho and sorts herself out for her son as well.

Another million deliveries today. I donā€™t get why she shows all these parcels being delivered. Whatā€™s she trying to show? That she has loads of money to buy new stuff constantly? That she hates everything she buys? Itā€™s strange.

Reactions: 2