Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cthomas491993

I’m so surprised she deleted all her followers. She used to ad/aff links and get money from them, so she won’t be able to do that now

Reactions: 5

Scottishmum

Do spill the ☕
Not 100% confirmed but is overly gushy posting about him and he just so obviously can’t be arsed with his fat wife.

Must be embarrassing when all his friends have gorgeous girlfriends and they are in days out and he’s just stuck with the red heafer.

There was something that went on a few years ago with someone at work.. and I think it’s maybe started again, I think that’s why she’s so depressed just now.

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Hatefake

VIP Member
I hate to mention it as I don’t enjoy picking at peoples apperently but she looks seriously unhealthy, her face is always pure red and she’s got so big

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
Her husband is vegan and usually people are vegan because they care about the planet etc... yet her addiction to fast fashion and a constant stream of deliveries goes totally against that ethos.

She was posting on her stories a short while ago slagging Next off for sending her deliveries in separate bags etc and how bad it was... and then she posts all those parcels.

Totally hypocritical. She is part of the bloody problem she is moaning about.

Crazymum

VIP Member
Another million deliveries today. I don’t get why she shows all these parcels being delivered. What’s she trying to show? That she has loads of money to buy new stuff constantly? That she hates everything she buys? It’s strange.
And she’s massive now , I mean I’m sorry but what’s she trying to show. She is clearly lacking something to keep buying shit loads of ugly clothes !

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
I don't think the things she wears are even that nice either.... I'm a big girl so interested in plus size fashion but most of the stuff she dresses in is oversized and makes her look much bigger than she is

Choco88

VIP Member
It’s strange that she put so much weight on after her son was born most people put it on during pregnancy

angel1989

She’s getting desperate. Needs to make more money to pay for that shopping habit. Such a shame as her page was actually lovely a good few years ago. I find it quite sad .
What used to really p*** me off, is she would ask a question or ask for recommendations and not even thank you or acknowledge you. She hasn’t got that big of a following and I’m sure it would only take two seconds.

I follow a few people on Instagram that have much larger followings that always reply, or thank you for messaging. I think it makes such a difference and makes me want to engage with them. I had to unfollow Tayla as her whole page and posts were irritating.

I find her really annoying! Her dress sense is atrocious. She looked so good when she lost a bit of weight before she got pregnant and has whacked twice as much back on. She’s another yo yo dieter. I can’t believe she orders that many clothes.
why does she feel the need to put E in girls leggings as well?

SingSong

VIP Member
Exactly, he went face first into dirty cold water, not many people would find that funny. I agree, she seemed so nice a few years back. She dressed nicely and went out looking lovely. Now she's really let herself go and seems to really resent Ezra, she seems very disconnected from him. It's a shame

Reactions: 3