tayla hardy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone do one for tayla hardy she’s got 10k+ on a backup and her attitude STINKS she’s rude to everyone

Reactions: 3
Tacky Tayla! All bark no bite! Blocks everyone because she can’t ACTUALLY handle anything herself 🥱 what amuses me the most is she’s got all that mouth on the internet but in person she’s like a piece of spaghetti - you could flick her into next week if you wanted to.

The frazzled yellow hair, the failing “business” pages, the fake designer clothes from China the chavvy silver bed in her parents attic. She really is a true tacky icon! I love watching her live in her little fantasy world. She’s like a case study! I don’t know what planet she is on but it’s definitely not this one.

Reactions: 3
Just come across this girl on tiktok and she’s absolutely vile. Literally just spent 10 minutes having a proper go at someone and calling them a scruff etc cos they politely asked what she does for work on her live to make conversation 🫠
---
I’ve honestly never come across such a miserable person I was gobsmacked