Tattoos

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'll get photos of the others later when i'm not in a billion layers for the rugby 😂😂 but these are 2 of my 8

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have a few tattoos. Some big, some small, some legit and some plain stoopid haha.

Don't have pics of them all though :(

- big thigh piece based on the perks of being a wallflower
- big rose on knee cap
- crystal ball piece on shin
- mandala freehand on calf
- coffin on side of shin/calf
- heart/skulls on thigh
- pizza slice on thigh (joint tattoo with friends lol)
- lil grim reaper on shin
- large mandala sternum piece
- pug skull on ribs
- you me at six lyrics on arm
- neck deep song title on back of arm
- small family piece on arm
- peacock feather on wrist (it was a cover up and is ugly as fuq)
- anchor on wrist
- memento mori tarot card on arm
- skull/peonies on back of arm
- teeny tiny heart by my ear

i think that's it? lol

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
i have three tattoos.

A large rose design on my left side from ribs down to my hips, my favourite tattoo.
Song lyrics from bring me the horizon on my forearm and a bow on the back of my neck

Hoping to add a few more next year😏

Reactions: 1
Gryffindor crest on right ankle
Hogwarts castle on left ankle
Golden snitch on my upper right arm
Joker (Heath) tattoo on my thigh

Would love a sleeve but can't have one cause of my job. Best reactions to my tattoos are when patients who are minors freak out at my ankles 😂😂

Although I had a French lady who was 72 tell me she was a ravenclaw a few weeks ago when she saw my ankle !

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm going to finally get mine this year. I have some stars on my hip that I got at 17 and they look awful, thankfully I can hide them. I'll get them either touched up or covered up eventually. Also have my estranged husband's initials on my wrist (huge mistake lol) which I'll definitely be getting covered. Thankfully they're small.

I have a silhouette photograph of my son and I that I want tattooed. I've been trying to decide on the best tattoo to get for him and I think I'm 99% sure I'm going to talk to an artist about having that photograph tattooed and see what they come up with. He died when he was 4 so I want something special for him. Once I've stopped breastfeeding I'll finally get it done, I can't wait.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
As we have a piercings thread, let’s talk tattoos!

I have 10 in total, pics to come!
I love sadee glover! I’ve been tattooed by Kelly Smith - I think they used to work together in Sheffield.
I have a lot of tattooed, few pieces in my legs and a lot of coverage on my arms, back and side of neck. Was due to be tattooed on my chest but lock down stopped it.
My favourite artists are
Dani Queipo
Kirk Jones
Ollie Siiz - although personally not my style

I have one on my foot. but I can't post it as it's very unusual and would out me immediately if there's anyone on here who knows me in real life.

I have 8 all up my right arm, as I’d started a sleeve. But if I posted them it would be obvious who I am! 😂
Let’s just say my arms full of ‘girly’ things haha

Hopefully when we are able to go out I will get 3 done.
A small one in between my breasts
One on my wrist and one on my side

I hope this won’t derail the thread.
I have always loved tattoos and I have two large (ish) tattoos on my back. I came out of a very emotionally abusive relationship a year ago. My ex partner always made casual, yet very deliberate comments about my looks/weight/skin/clothes etc (basically anything to put me down) and he always made me feel like my tattoos were horrible and needed to be covered up. I’ve spent a year rebuilding my self esteem and self confidence. I realised the other day that I am still subconsciously dressing in a way that covers up my tattoos. This made me quite sad and I really realised the extent of the damage my ex partner did to me. I would really like to find a way to be proud of the tattoos I once loved.

• Heart
I have always loved tattoos and I have two large (ish) tattoos on my back. I came out of a very emotionally abusive relationship a year ago. My ex partner always made casual, yet very deliberate comments about my looks/weight/skin/clothes etc (basically anything to put me down) and he always made me feel like my tattoos were horrible and needed to be covered up. I’ve spent a year rebuilding my self esteem and self confidence. I realised the other day that I am still subconsciously dressing in a way that covers up my tattoos. This made me quite sad and I really realised the extent of the damage my ex partner did to me. I would really like to find a way to be proud of the tattoos I once loved.
You will🥰

I was in a slightly similar position to you and all I can say is it will take time. Remember those tattoos are for you and you alone.