Tati Westbrook - GlamLifeGuru

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It could be trolls, but there are a few comments on her last post on IG saying RIP Tati, one about the funeral. Odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I personally think that Tati is done with YouTube. I don’t see her coming back at all tbh.
I agree on the YouTube thing and think that’s the right call. I do hope she returns to her makeup line tho. That puff was dumb but the eyeshadow palette was 🙌🙌

Reactions: 2
I haven't checked Tati's channel since the James Charles drama. I used to really like her and found her videos calming. I hadn't realised she has not uploaded for ages. lol

Reactions: 1
I really miss her videos. Aside from the drama, they were great escapism. I agree, I don’t think she’s coming back anytime soon.

Reactions: 3
I agree on the YouTube thing and think that’s the right call. I do hope she returns to her makeup line tho. That puff was dumb but the eyeshadow palette was 🙌🙌
I actually liked the puff and had no issues with it. The palette was and is amazing

Why are people that are covering this case on youtube getting death threats and it's strangely people that don't talk positively about Katie Joy.

What is also Strange why haven't Katie Joy spoken out about this and asked her followers to stop doxxing people asked her followers to stop harassing people that are covering this case.

• Wow
Why are people that are covering this case on youtube getting death threats and it's strangely people that don't talk positively about Katie Joy.

What is also Strange why haven't Katie Joy spoken out about this and asked her followers to stop doxxing people asked her followers to stop harassing people that are covering this case.
This whole case is a hot mess! KJ really needs to stay off the internet.

This whole case is a hot mess! KJ really needs to stay off the internet.
There were four documents that were filed by Mr. Saltz, it's shocking the terrible things that people will threaten to do to other people to try to get them off of the internet. The doxxing and the death threats that were tweeted out to people on the twitter is just disgusting. I'm glad that Mr. Saltz is working with the FBI and the Los Angeles Police Department in order to locate who is behind all of those terrible tweets. According to the documents that Mr. Saltz filed it's clear that Mr. Brown wasn't concerned about the doxxing and the death threats that were happening on twitter. The things that these people were saying to people on twitter was disgusting. The screenshots of the DMs show proof of Katie said that she had deleted evidence on purpose. I just can't wait until the judge decides on jurisdiction for this case.

There is a video Conference call for Both sides with the Judge on Feb. 2,2021 at 10:00 AM Pacific Time.

There were four documents that were filed by Mr. Saltz, it's shocking the terrible things that people will threaten to do to other people to try to get them off of the internet. The doxxing and the death threats that were tweeted out to people on the twitter is just disgusting. I'm glad that Mr. Saltz is working with the FBI and the Los Angeles Police Department in order to locate who is behind all of those terrible tweets. According to the documents that Mr. Saltz filed it's clear that Mr. Brown wasn't concerned about the doxxing and the death threats that were happening on twitter. The things that these people were saying to people on twitter was disgusting. The screenshots of the DMs show proof of Katie said that she had deleted evidence on purpose. I just can't wait until the judge decides on jurisdiction for this case.

There is a video Conference call for Both sides with the Judge on Feb. 2,2021 at 10:00 AM Pacific Time.
oh this case is absolutely wild! I was watching uncivillaw and Emily D Baker go through the documents. It’s absolutely disgusting what’s going on. My heart broke when they said all that horrible things to the lady and about her deceased child. It really triggered me. Like these people are f*cking sick.

• Wow
oh this case is absolutely wild! I was watching uncivillaw and Emily D Baker go through the documents. It’s absolutely disgusting what’s going on. My heart broke when they said all that horrible things to the lady and about her deceased child. It really triggered me. Like these people are f*cking sick.
Can you summarize a bit?

Their videos are so long but I’m super interested in what they have to say. I think I’ll dive into them this weekend! The case sounds wild.

Can you summarize a bit?

Their videos are so long but I’m super interested in what they have to say. I think I’ll dive into them this weekend! The case sounds wild.
basically,
Saltz (Tati’s attorney), Emily D Baker, and Nat were being doxxed, threatened and harassed. They tried hacking them as well (they did Hack Nat’s IG). Saltz got death threats and even someone made a troll account with the picture of his teenage daughter. Emily says she got similar attacks. Nat- she was a subscriber of KJ who tried to alert her about someone that they had proof of KJ deleting stuff. She tried to get KJ to stop. Well 2 people came after Nat and doxxed her on Twitter. They even hacked her IG account and made disturbing comments on her deceased child’s post. They were threatening to kill her and other things. It’s really disturbing to even repeat. Nat, who is autistic and has sever anxiety issues almost tried to kill herself out of fear. Luckily her family/friends intervened and helped her. Nat is from the UK.
no one knows who’s behind the accounts- could be KJ, could be KJs superfan or someone who hates KJ and is trying to stir more stuff. The FBI and LA PD is now investigating.
It’s a tit show!

• Wow
This case is getting crazier and crazier and now Katie is saying some of those screenshots are fake the ones that have damning proof against Katie. SMH. She needs to show proof that those screenshots were faked, SMH. Brown and Katie are a hot mess. I can't wait until the conference call need week and see what the judge as to say about all of this.

This case is getting crazier and crazier and now Katie is saying some of those screenshots are fake the ones that have damning proof against Katie. SMH. She needs to show proof that those screenshots were faked, SMH. Brown and Katie are a hot mess. I can't wait until the conference call need week and see what the judge as to say about all of this.
For real!!

In a live steam last night KJ said that she knew who was behind all of this hacking and doxxing and harassing and death threats. But she went live today and said that she has now figured out who is behind it all now. okay KJ which one is it - did you know yesterday or did you know today. 🤔