Tati Westbrook - GlamLifeGuru

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nick Snider did a video on WOCAB because she did a video about James Charles coming into her DMs about those Tati videos that she made and WOCAB also talked about how James Charles talked her into taking down those videos she made about Tati's husband and about Tati's past too. WOCAB also released some of James charles DMs without his permission. The whole video just makes James Charles, Tati and Tati's husband and Jeffree Star look really bad.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Oh my oh my oh my 😂😂😂
Perfect Tati ain’t so perfect... SHOCKED 😕
In other breaking news, water is wet.

• Haha
  • Heart
I was watching a video by Smokey Glow and I saw this comment. It makes sense 🤭

Tati 1.0.png

Reactions: 1
What are the claims against WOACB? I've heard she is suing but not why, most of what I seen is about Tati and James being sued by a business partner...

To be fair Katie was warned that this might happen but she was too busy interested in the dollar signs, like they all are I guess
yes I know that JC warned Katie that this might happen but but she was too busy not listening. I even mentioned that JC DM'd her and warned back in June 2020 of this year to stop talking about Tati and James Westbrook. I saw those James Charles DM's and wow. James Charles probably sent those DM's to Katie to Help Tati Westbrook out and plus he was trying to be nice to Katie too at the same time.

I think this should clear things up about why Katie is being sued.
Thank you for this. I watched the US lawyers videos on the two lawsuits last night. I haven't ever watched WOACB but the other 'drama' channels I watch always say everything is alleged or speculation.

Reactions: 2
Thank you for this. I watched the US lawyers videos on the two lawsuits last night. I haven't ever watched WOACB but the other 'drama' channels I watch always say everything is alleged or speculation.
here are some more examples

Just keep following that thread on twitter and you will see some more examples it makes so much sense about why Katie is getting sued.

Last edited:
WOACB response's to Tati and James Westbrook's lawsuit wasn't the mic drop that WOACB thinks that it is. SMH. No, sis, that isn't it.

So I just found out that Michael Saltz lawyer, Tati and James Westbrook lawyer is also on the Google Legal Team too
So Katie needs to get ready. I'm beginning to think that Katie isn't telling her new lawyers everything about her case. She really needs to tell her lawyers everything that she had done, so they can come up with the best way to fight that case.

Reactions: 1
What she did to James was quite frankly unforgivable. She used her platform knowing full well how brutal YouTube followings and would undoubtedly end in abuse towards James but I can't help but feel that now it's blown up in Tati's face we've forgotten the actually quite serious claims she made in the Bye Sister video. I also feel like there is some truth to her being manipulated by Jeffree, I've followed her for years and years and she was never involved in any dramas until she got friendly with Laura Lee, Jeffree, Manny and the rest of them. I think as someone who wears her heart on her sleeve she was naive to think that they would be genuine to her despite the drama that follows them everywhere. She aired all of their products on her channel, I do believe she was putting in more than they were putting out in regards to their friendships. The result was a terribly bad move egged on by extremely problematic individuals and whilst she's hidden away for the best part of a year putting out an apology video in the entirety of that time (whether you believe it's genuine or not is up to you but she did the right thing) Jeffree is still about making videos, snapping his life, moving house during a pandemic like nothing has happened because he genuinely doesn't see the responsibly he has for any of the tit he partakes in.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There was serious backlash against her when she did the video with Jeffrey Star (legitimately so, he’s a tosser) - she didn’t take any notice of it. And then we’re supposed to feel sorry for her now? Not even close.

Reactions: 3
Hi all!! I am growing increasingly curious if/when Tati will re-emerge. Mostly because of her Tati beauty brand. It’s been almost a year of no activity since the infamous PUFF.

I can totally see why she’d walk away from YouTube but what does everyone thinking about the potential future of her releasing any more makeup?🤔🤔

Hi all!! I am growing increasingly curious if/when Tati will re-emerge. Mostly because of her Tati beauty brand. It’s been almost a year of no activity since the infamous PUFF.

I can totally see why she’d walk away from YouTube but what does everyone thinking about the potential future of her releasing any more makeup?🤔🤔
I also wonder if it has to do do with the lawsuit with the business partner, Clark Swanson. I'm thinking that once that lawsuit has been settled then she will go back to promoting Tati Beauty and releasing new makeup, IMO.