Tati Westbrook - GlamLifeGuru

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tati, a 40 year old woman calling out 30 year olds...yikes...
Shane was right she was so manipulative in that video. For the first 5 minutes she was saying BS to manipulate emotionally her viewers.
A 40 year old woman was gaslighted ? Give me a break.

Reactions: 3
Have been watching a couple of videos about this and noticed that Jafar was outed to be a co-owner of Morphie.

Was this whole tit show just for Jafar to get the upper hand on James and buy himself into the brand?

Btw why is the fiancé of the homeless looking Shane going on a rant on twitter, is he worried that the money is going to go dry in the future?

On another note why does Shane look so grubby, and why does he keeps on describing himself as poor all the time, the fucker lives in a million dollar mansion. This is one of the reasons I could never get into his "documentaries", I only watched commentary channels about them.

Reactions: 9
Have been watching a couple of videos about this and noticed that Jafar was outed to be a co-owner of Morphie.

Was this whole tit show just for Jafar to get the upper hand on James and buy himself into the brand?

Btw why is the fiancé of the homeless looking Shane going on a rant on twitter, is he worried that the money is going to go dry in the future?

On another note why does Shane look so grubby, and why does he keeps on describing himself as poor all the time, the fucker lives in a million dollar mansion. This is one of the reasons I could never get into his "documentaries", I only watched commentary channels about them.

he is disgustingly rich, (as they all are) and I can’t stand these influencers or you tube personalities who say otherwise. It’s literally a loud of BS. Don’t even get me started on the fact that his makeup like sold out in minutes and the man doesn’t even know how to apply makeup...

Reactions: 7

oh Jafar wasn't outed as to be the co owner of Morphie but he stated that he was an investor in morphe makeup in a video with Johnny Dang jewelry maker.

• Wow
Anyone else see this video analysis of Tati's apology by Dr. Grande?

Worth a listen, it's a level-headed analysis from someone outside of the beauty community.

Quotes from Dr. Grande:
  • "Nothing says sincerity like 'My attorney cleared this message."
  • "If responsibility was an inflatable, plastic sphere, all these people would be dodgeball champions."
  • "40 minutes 9 seconds long - so about 40 minutes too long"

Anyone else see this video analysis of Tati's apology by Dr. Grande?

Worth a listen, it's a level-headed analysis from someone outside of the beauty community.

Quotes from Dr. Grande:
  • "If responsibility was an inflatable, plastic sphere, all these people would be dodgeball champions."
  • "40 minutes 9 seconds long - so about 40 minutes too long"
Oy vey.. where are the non-problematic youtubers.

Watched the whole thing yesterday. Also recommend people watch Peter Monn, he is spilling some behind the scenes tea.

Apparently JC was going to do a series about making his palette with Morphe and behind the scenes as an influencer, 10.or so episodes but Shane and Jeffree talked him out of it...

If there is evidence of JC committing crimes this needs to go to the authorities but as it stands I've not seen any evidence and basically dramageddon 2 was three people in their 30's bullying a 19/20 year old.

Tati needs to accept her part in the situation, she was mad about the vitamin thing and I think that made it easier for J* and SD to turn her against James.

J* is completely fake, I've never understood why people adore him and he gets away with crappy behaviour all the time. He seems to be getting away scott free yet again as he isn't addressing anything. It's telling he won't make a statement to stand up for his "family" SD.

I'm disappointed in Shane, I watched a few.of his series a few years ago and enjoyed them. I think he has tarnished his reputation by being friendly and constantly defending J* and I think people are realising you know a lot about someone by the company they keep.

Reactions: 5
Quotes from Dr. Grande:
I thought the very same thing. I'm an attorney, and she's full of tit to assert that these were talking points given to her by her legal counsel. I can believe they looked over it and axed anything potentially problematic, but it doesn't help her cause to say that. And truly she should've paid some PR reps to help her craft something much more effective.

oh Jafar wasn't outed as to be the co owner of Morphie but he stated that he was an investor in morphe makeup in a video with Johnny Dang jewelry maker.
I saw this online which is interesting, update.
Morphe Cosmetics says Jeffree Star is not a company owner or investor after Tati Westbrook supported the theory in an explosive video

• Tati Westbrook said in a new video that she believed Jeffree Star is a co-owner of Morphe Cosmetics. A representative for Morphe told Insider that's false.
  • "We can confirm that Jeffree Star retains no ownership of Morphe," a Morphe representative said. "He's not an investor. He's not a co-owner. Our only relationship is through retail distribution of Jeffree Star Cosmetics and our 2019 MorpheX collaboration."
  • In Westbrook's explosive 40-minute video, the beauty star alleged that Star and Shane Dawson had stoked her feud with James Charles because they were jealous of the young YouTuber's success.
  • Westbrook suggested that Star's potential co-ownership of Morphe could point to a motive for his alleged role in stoking tensions that ripped apart the beauty community in 2019.

Watched the whole thing yesterday. Also recommend people watch Peter Monn, he is spilling some behind the scenes tea.

Apparently JC was going to do a series about making his palette with Morphe and behind the scenes as an influencer, 10.or so episodes but Shane and Jeffree talked him out of it...

If there is evidence of JC committing crimes this needs to go to the authorities but as it stands I've not seen any evidence and basically dramageddon 2 was three people in their 30's bullying a 19/20 year old.

Tati needs to accept her part in the situation, she was mad about the vitamin thing and I think that made it easier for J* and SD to turn her against James.

J* is completely fake, I've never understood why people adore him and he gets away with crappy behaviour all the time. He seems to be getting away scott free yet again as he isn't addressing anything. It's telling he won't make a statement to stand up for his "family" SD.

I'm disappointed in Shane, I watched a few.of his series a few years ago and enjoyed them. I think he has tarnished his reputation by being friendly and constantly defending J* and I think people are realising you know a lot about someone by the company they keep.
This is about the situation between James Charles and Marbella Stell
NETFLIX’S NEW BEAUTY DOCUMENTARY IS ALREADY CAUSING BEEF ON TWITTER

IN ONE SIDE OF THE RING THERE’S 21-YEAR-OLD BEAUTY VLOGGER JAMES CHARLES AND IN THE OTHER MAKEUP GEEK COSMETICS FOUNDER, MARLENA STELL

At a time where vicious twitter spats and turf wars have been shaking the glossy veneers of the YouTube beauty community - see the recent backlash surrounding American beauty blogger Laura Lee’s racist tweets and the subsequent shade cast by YouTuber Gabriel Zamora against Jeffree Starr - the latest online spat between YouTuber turned makeup entrepreneur Marlena Stell, and outspoken young influencer James Charles couldn't have come at a rockier time for the industry.

The rift kicked off on Thursday night after Stell took to Twitter to share the news that she was teaming up with Netflix to film a documentary on the beauty industry. While exact details of the documentary, and where it intends to point its magnifying glass, remain on the whole unclear, not everyone was on board with her emoji-hearted enthusiasm.

Among the most outraged was 19-year-old model and beauty blogger James Charles, who, with an instagram following of 8.4 million, and previous experience getting his acrylic claws out with actors such as Finn Wolfhard and Instagram star Tyler Brown was a definite contender to take on Stell, the CEO of her own makeup empire Makeup Geek Cosmetics. Twitter sat back to watch the latest clash of vlogging royalty take to the ring.

In response to Marlena’s tweet, James Charles replied with a simple “Wait what?” and later “Hi @netflix let’s make a documentary on the behind the scenes of the beauty industry and why the community is plummeting. I already have a full outline of it done that highlights faults on ALL SIDES in a NON-BIAS way, and a platform of millions that want to know more. Email me.”

The flurry of tweets continued as James went on to slam Marlena as a poor spokesperson for the industry stating: “This woman knows nothing about the industry other than blaming her bad business decisions and personal issues on influencers. @Netflix This is absurd & I’d love to get in a room together to show you the non-bias outline I’ve already made on this subject that documents all sides.”

Kicking back at James’s claims, Marlena defended herself explaining she had been approached by Netflix and the documentary was not focusing solely on influencers but the industry as a whole. In an attempt to extend an olive branch to the young blogger Stell wrote: “@jamescharles I think it would be great to hear about your input from an influencer side as well! I didn’t approach Netflix- they approached me and want to understand everything about the beauty industry. Nothing drama related. DM me privately if you would like ”

However, Marlena’s peace offering was firmly shut down by Charles who’s resentment of Stell had been growing since the release of her video entitled “My truth regarding the beauty community” which she had released on her channel a month earlier and in it called out influencers for charging as much as $60,000 (£47,000) in product promotion fees per video. James, who’s online earnings are an area of contention for many in the beauty blogging world and have seen him placed at number forty-six on The Instagram List 2018, was quick to challenge Marlena’s outing video, arguing that the issue of paid endorsement was not specific to the beauty industry and the fees are not as high as she had claimed.

As the spat continued to heat up a frustrated Marlena wrote: “James you’re not even 21 years old, you’ve never produced makeup, you’ve never started a brand from the ground up. I’m sorry this feels like it was stolen but I did not seek out this opportunity. When you’ve been in this industry for 10+ years then tell us about your “experience”.

Closing the argument for now James fired back with a sharky one liner… “You're right, I'm not even 21 yet. :)”. The shade of it all! If this latest clash is anything to go by, Netflix might be onto something big- we’re thinking a virtual Fight Club meets Mean Girls.

Last edited:
does anyone else feel like shane's true colours are showing? something about his reaction that doesn't sit well with me.
Yeah, either she is completely lying or he has absolutely no shame. There were no feelings of guilt showing about his involvement at all. Nothing like his last video he put out which makes me suspicious. He only showed panic and anger.
Why would he have been so stupid to do the live if he had something to hide?
The whole thing is messed up.
Is Tati keeping these receipts under wraps like Jeffree does to play him at his own game? He wasn't mentioned as much as I though he would be by her, it was more aimed at Shane.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, either she is completely lying or he has absolutely no shame. There were no feelings of guilt showing about his involvement at all. Nothing like his last video he put out which makes me suspicious. He only showed panic and anger.
Why would he have been so stupid to do the live if he had something to hide?
The whole thing is messed up.
Is Tati keeping these receipts under wraps like Jeffree does to play him at his own game? He wasn't mentioned as much as I though he would be by her, it was more aimed at Shane.
I think there's some truth to it. I think he's one angry sob and his I'm so innocent mask is falling

James Charles is 20, but he's the most adult of the lot.

Embarrassing behaviour from Tati, Jeffree and Shane. Kim, there's people that are dying

• Heart
James Charles is 20, but he's the most adult of the lot.

Embarrassing behaviour from Tati, Jeffree and Shane. Kim, there's people that are dying
He Just turned 21 and I agree.

I found this online which is interesting, so once again Jeffree Star is lying.
"We can confirm that Jeffree Star retains no ownership of Morphe," a Morphe representative said. "He's not an investor. He's not a co-owner. Our only relationship is through retail distribution of Jeffree Star Cosmetics and our 2019 MorpheX collaboration."

Tati, a 40 year old woman calling out 30 year olds...yikes...
Shane was right she was so manipulative in that video. For the first 5 minutes she was saying BS to manipulate emotionally her viewers.
A 40 year old woman was gaslighted ? Give me a break.
Tati is 38 years old and Jeffree Star is 34 years old

Last edited:
In Def Noodles video at around 17:12 he shows a clip where JS says he is investor at Morphe. It was only a little clip so I not sure what I'm missing?

In Def Noodles video at around 17:12 he shows a clip where JS says he is investor at Morphe. It was only a little clip so I not sure what I'm missing?
Oh wow, I just saw that video. Lies lies and more lies, JS sounds like my cousin the pharmacist that lies all the time.

I just heard that Tati just turned the comment off of her video that she uploaded about two months ago about J* and Shane and James Drama from 2019. Mmm.. interesting.