Tati Westbrook - GlamLifeGuru

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what the latest is with her?

Reactions: 2
Attention, attention, give me attention. 😫😫

Don’t hate the song she used though 🤷‍♀️
even if he’s a bit of a miserable git

Reactions: 1
Ooh something new going on here?
she went off line for two weeks, came back with an Instagram video implying she’s been receiving hate and that’s why she’s taken a break.

🤦‍♀️
typical attention seeking behaviour. Typical “professional victim” Tati.

I dislike Tati a million times more than I dislike James Charles.
Not as much as Jeffree and his little witch Shane but I put her in that same bracket.

the attention seeking Instagram is typical for her. She never bounced back from what she did to James and I suppose she’s looking for people to feel sorry for her and all she’s been through 😐

bad timing with everything going on right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
she went off line for two weeks, came back with an Instagram video implying she’s been receiving hate and that’s why she’s taken a break.

🤦‍♀️
typical attention seeking behaviour. Typical “professional victim” Tati.

I dislike Tati a million times more than I dislike James Charles.
Not as much as Jeffree and his little witch Shane but I put her in that same bracket.

the attention seeking Instagram is typical for her. She never bounced back from what she did to James and I suppose she’s looking for people to feel sorry for her and all she’s been through 😐

bad timing with everything going on right now.
[yes my exact sentiments . Don’t like her or Jeffrey or Shane .

[yes my exact sentiments . Don’t like her or Jeffrey or Shane .
I’m convinced shane had more involvement in that “argument“ than we know and I wish Tati would confirm it.

She’s suffered the most out of james/Jeffree/herself. Jeffree and Shane orchestrated it, I’m sure of it.

speak up then off you duck Tati 🤣

• Haha
I used to quite like her, she seemed so much more mature than a lot of the bratty American youtubers, but after the whole James Charles thing I literally couldn't bear to watch her. The fact that a near 40 year old women orchestrated a public smear campaign against a former friend all because he sold some vitamins just really showed me what a nasty piece of work she was.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine having a brand and leaving without any explanation. I hope she gets cancelled for that. if we didn't show up at work one day we'd get fired. She has abandoned her company completely.

Reactions: 6
She needs to grow up.

I can't bare to watch her videos, she makes so much noise when she talks and it makes me want to be sick everywhere

I’m convinced shane had more involvement in that “argument“ than we know and I wish Tati would confirm it.

She’s suffered the most out of james/Jeffree/herself. Jeffree and Shane orchestrated it, I’m sure of it.

speak up then off you duck Tati 🤣
is there a thread for shane? Jeffree's a b**** but can't help but like/be entertained by him however shane comes off as an innocent lamb but that's probably all an act.

Reactions: 1
is there a thread for shane? Jeffree's a b**** but can't help but like/be entertained by him however shane comes off as an innocent lamb but that's probably all an act.

I’m convinced he’s the most sly and devious of them all. 😐

Reactions: 4