Taskmaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else a fan?

I absolutely LOVE this show, love the format..especially like to see the most recent series and slowly watch the brainbox from the chase Paul Sinha lose his mind and most of his dignity 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I love Taskmaster! It’s an amazing show, it shouldn’t work when you think about the format logically, but oh my god it does, it’s amazing.

Watching Paul Sinha slowly have a breakdown over 10 weeks was hilarious. Also watching Joe Thomas snap in the final episode was brilliant too! Turns out I have also developed a crush on Joe Thomas, he was so adorably awkward at all times, especially the team tasks with Sian Gibson.

Reactions: 6
This is genuinely one of the only tv shows that makes me laugh out loud!
I have always loved Greg Davies, so watched initially because of him but to be fair every series has had a good combination of people on that have worked quite well, I’m just happy that they churn them out quite quickly haha

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have to be honest tho, the line up for series 9 doesn't excite me one bit.... september is not too far away so we shall see...

Reactions: 1
Paul Sinha said that whilst he was filming it was when he was finding out he has Parkinsons so that's why he seems a bit out of it on the show.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I love this show very much. I recently watched it all through and found a few episodes I missed previously.

Honestly, I find that I can be as sceptical as anything about the lineup but then still love it when the series airs.
yeah i was the same this series.. really enjoyed it.

I have the taskmaster book, it is my aim to get it signed by all the contestants. so far I have only dave gormans 😂

I’ve missed series 6 deliberately. Everyone on that made my piss boil 😩😂
Even Liza Tarbuck? To be fair I don't recall her being overly entertaining on TM but generally speaking I think she's great.

Every series has at least one contestant I can't stand (Nish Kumar, Joe Lycett & Phil Wang spring to mind) but the others always make up for it. Fab show!

Even Liza Tarbuck? To be fair I don't recall her being overly entertaining on TM but generally speaking I think she's great.

Every series has at least one contestant I can't stand (Nish Kumar, Joe Lycett & Phil Wang spring to mind) but the others always make up for it. Fab show!

To be fair I just hate Russell Howard so didn’t give it ago and put it down to hating them all 😂😂. Oh god I can’t stand Nish Kumar either 🥴

Reactions: 5
Jon richardson and James Acaster...tied for my worst contestant. I do not find either of them funny in the slightest.

Jon richardson and James Acaster...tied for my worst contestant. I do not find either of them funny in the slightest.
Totally agree about James Acaster, so many people rave about his comedy, and I just don’t get him. He isn’t funny. He’s a posh boy trying to be edgy and is just not funny.

Reactions: 6
We’ve just finished this series and I think it was the most boring series. It wasn’t even that funny..

I've only relatively recently started watching this on Dave (I think). Really love it. They seem to have two series going on - one with James Acaster (agreed not funny) and one with Josh Widdecombe. Which series do people think is best out of all of them? I'm sad to see the next one has David Baddiel in it who I can't stand. He is an awful pompous know all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.