Taskmaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rewatched the hammock episode with Iain and Lou arguing. He’s a bleeping cock.
I’ve been rewatching old series recently and I watched that episode yesterday. I don’t remember him annoying me the first time I watched it but this rewatch he’s driving me up the wall with his attitude!

Reactions: 1
I’ve been rewatching old series recently and I watched that episode yesterday. I don’t remember him annoying me the first time I watched it but this rewatch he’s driving me up the wall with his attitude!
I didn’t like his attitude in that particular task the first time I watched it. This time around his entire attitude for the whole season is irritating. I can’t believe Lou apologises to him during the task (which she didn’t have to do in the first place) and he doesn’t even say it back.

he looks mortified when it’s played back and I genuinely hope it made him think twice about how he interacts with people when he’s stressed.

Reactions: 2
I’m currently rewatching them all and I’ve gotta say Mel Gedroich is soooo underrated and hilarious, I absolutely bloody love her 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m currently rewatching them all and I’ve gotta say Mel Gedroich is soooo underrated and hilarious, I absolutely bloody love her 🤣
I loved Mel.

I still think about the task when they had to get the teddy bear through the smallest gap, and she ran it through a Baby Gap shop and won the task.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m a bit worried after having seen the trailer, just not getting a good vibe, hope I’m wrong!

The second New Zealand series finished this week and it has probably been my favourite series of everything (maybe even of all tv!). Really enjoyed it and felt quite sad that it had to end! All on YouTube.

Reactions: 5
I loved the NZ series! Such a great bunch and the tasks were so funny. Way better than the last UK one. Having said that I am looking forward to the next UK series. I think this group will work well together.

Reactions: 4
I like the NZ series a lot, but not the guy who is the Taskmaster/Greg! He lets the show down for me.

Reactions: 1
Hoping the new series helps me warm to Alan Davies - never really liked his shtick on QI or the tramp biting, but did like Johnathan Creek.

Glad to have Greg back on the TV, he's absolutely lushhhhhhhhhh.

Who would you like to never see on the show? I would hate Phil Jupitus to be on, I can't stand him as he goes on and on and isn't funny.

Reactions: 4
Who would you like to never see on the show? I would hate Phil Jupitus to be on, I can't stand him as he goes on and on and isn't funny.
He is ghastly. Thinks he is so quirky when he is just not funny.
I would not like to see Emily Atack on it. Or Su Perkins.

Reactions: 6
I quite like Jimmy Carr, but I don't think he'd be that good on Taskmaster - in the same sort of presenter/comedian hybrid, I don't think it's the show for Rob Brydon either.
I saw on a few Facebook comments over the past few weeks that people were disappointed that Sean Lock never got to be on the show. I feel like he would have been great at the prize tasks but not really on board with the rest of it. Agree about Rob Brydon.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.