Taskmaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Mae and their sitcom was decent but their expressionless face scares me sometimes.

Reactions: 2
New years treat is off to a crap start. Clearly none of them have watched a single ep if they’re not looking under the table! Had to google 3/5 contestants.

Reactions: 1
Thought it was good! However I wish they would phrase these tasks better. Every time I hear one read out I'm like... what?!

Reactions: 7
I enjoyed it.
Did feel like Alex was giving more assistance to Lenny than he usually would a contestant but decent stuff.

Champion of Champions is supposedly on Jan 14th. A Sunday but 🤷

Yes I enjoyed it tbh. Deborah Meaden came across better than I thought she would. I presume to accommodate Lenny there were no outdoors physical challenges which is fair enough.

Reactions: 5
I thought the final task was a lot of fun (Taskmaster meets Hole in the Wall) and Kojey seems like he'd be a much better regular contestant than one on New Years Treat. I am sure he'd be up for it.

"I never liked The Horne Section!"

Kojey was brilliant! Wish he was on a full series.

The ‘huh’ after he read out the task 🤣 I was thinking the same thing.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else see a certain comedian post a spoiler for the next series on Instagram then have to retract it? 😂😂

Nick Mohamed posted on insta declaring he’s in the next series with a pic of his invitation. Literally says ‘don’t tell any one you are taking part in TM’
Their apology is amusing as well.

• Haha
  • Wow
Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.