Tashas.Journey #4 Racist bad mum that likes a sugar high but can’t stop Jordan’s wondering eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i just don’t know the point of why she keeps covering his face , you post your location when you’re out for a day , we know what area you live in by your posts so you couldn’t give two shits about his privacy.
she really needs to shake off this illusion that they are a happy family with a partner who does it all for her , it must be exhausting.

also there’s no excuse for him to be walking around with his face like that , some
if it looks like dried blood that he has smeared. he is vile

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Don’t know if I’m reaching here but it was way too warm today for him to be in a pram suit, some areas reached 15°

i just don’t know the point of why she keeps covering his face , you post your location when you’re out for a day , we know what area you live in by your posts so you couldn’t give two shits about his privacy.
she really needs to shake off this illusion that they are a happy family with a partner who does it all for her , it must be exhausting.

also there’s no excuse for him to be walking around with his face like that , some
if it looks like dried blood that he has smeared. he is vile
She should be putting emojis over scabbys face, he’s disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why the duck has he got him on a wee ride like if my child wanted to get on that and that man child was on it I would trail him off it.. what enjoyment is a 8 week old baby getting from that day out other than abit of fresh air fs take him for a walk or something don’t use him as an excuse for Jordan to get on a thomas the tank ride fs he has mother issues and she mothers him

Reactions: 3
I mean have you seen his dad no wonder it’s so filthy! 🤢 vile man for a vile baby, look at the pair of them!
I don’t like Tasha or Jordan and think they’re awful parents (which they’d proved multiple times) but I think calling the baby a vile baby is too far. It’s not the poor little babies fault his parents are an absolute waste of space

Reactions: 12
I don’t like Tasha or Jordan and think they’re awful parents (which they’d proved multiple times) but I think calling the baby a vile baby is too far. It’s not the poor little babies fault his parents are an absolute waste of space
Agreed. I feel so sorry for the poor child

just so filthy
the cat hair , the stains
How does a newborns car seat get so filthy? Like I’d understand if he was weaning and had finger foods but a newborns shouldn’t be that dirty 😂
---
Agreed. That comment hurt my heart a little, he’s a gorgeous innocent little baby in all this 🥹

Last edited:
How does a newborns car seat get so filthy? Like I’d understand if he was weaning and had finger foods but a newborns shouldn’t be that dirty 😂
---

Agreed. That comment hurt my heart a little, he’s a gorgeous innocent little baby in all this 🥹
He’s certainly innocent. And he deserves better parents

I’ve made a new thread - @rainbowdonkey apologies there’s a character limit on titles so had to whittle yours down!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.