Tasha/Tanya #8 Ginger’s getting fat, Tasha’s grout’s still filthy and her husband’s still a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!
Thread name courtesy of @joannahouseman, (unfortunately I had to shorten it as the suggestion was over the word/character limit)

Anyways,

back to our fave psycho sis in laws:p

Reactions: 5
Tanya is an evil genius, she whips up tattle and sits back wearing her strictly come dancing Pj’s and stuffs her face with an edible wreath! When in fact it’s food placed it what most of us know as a circle!!
Can we just stop and actually think that this moron has strictly pj’s!!!!!
🙄
I bet Del Boy can’t contain his excitement.
Hopefully she is saving for a new tv stand!

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’s in Germany either...why has she tagged the photo of the breakfast in Bruge she wouldn’t have gone into the city on the way from Calais to Cologne? She was probably sat outside her house otherwise we’d see the view through the window!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thing is it was you that did the "who the duck watched t.v whilst ironing at 09.30"comment which had us scratching our heads to why this is soooo wrong?? So who are you and why are you trying so hard????
It was the post trying to incite people to report them for benefit fraud that made me suspicious to be honest!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It was the post trying to incite people to report them for benefit fraud that made me suspicious to be honest!
I think there is no "friend" its her that has been wronged by john because he won't leave Tasha and she's hellbent on revenge

I don’t think she’s in Germany either...why has she tagged the photo of the breakfast in Bruge she wouldn’t have gone into the city on the way from Calais to Cologne? She was probably sat outside her house otherwise we’d see the view through the window!
Alas, it seems she definitely is there. She's even put john dick in a bun to prove it😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it me or is that view from the hotel tit? Why are people raving about it in the comments?

Reactions: 4
Ok so I take it back she’s proved me wrong! Does this mean we will have non stop photo spam now she’s proved she’s there?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The captions on her photos remind me of the paragraphs your teachers would make you write in like year 5 about what you got up to on the weekend.

Reactions: 12
James looks well impressed 😂 i bet as soon as he’s old enough he’ll duck off and she won’t see his arse for dust, he seems the only normal one out the lot.

Reactions: 6
How can a market be cosy ffs someone #gift her a thesaurus as she doesn’t seem to know any other words than just wow, just amazing or just so cosy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Trying what so hard???? And do you not think it's 'wrong' (as you put it, not me) to be watching Netflix at 9:30 in the morning?????
Not if you are doing a job at same time. Its you that made the original comment about "who the duck". Calm down love its just a gossip site.

Reactions: 3
So glad she’s ‘proved’ it! I was on the verge on phoning the hotel and asking to speak to her to settle it one way or another 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.