Tasha/Tanya #7 Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she puts frozen fish and frozen chips on some paper in a cheap basket and calls it fish friday 😂 what a div

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Come to think of it, I’ve never seen any of Tanya's friends on the ‘gram.

Reactions: 3
Tasha probably never sees these ‘friends’ because she’s too scared about what hubby may get up to in her absence! What a sad way to live

Reactions: 3
A trip to Aldi in hubby’s new Alfa Romeo 🤦🏼‍♀️ He does spoil her!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Come to think of it, I’ve never seen any of Tanya's friends on the ‘gram.
Like Tasha she is lacking in that department.

A trip to Aldi in hubby’s new Alfa Romeo 🤦🏼‍♀️ He does spoil her!
I know what a treat... knew we would see a photo of the car. We are actually giving this div content for her instagram.
You’re welcome Tasha!!!!

When my husband comes home from deployment I’ll get him to take me to Aldi In his car, sod the weekend in a nice hotel. Queen of trash can does it so can I.
What would we all do without her giving us tips from her perfect life.
Next thread title Tasha for a knighthood for services to the gram.
Dame Trasha has a ring to it, oh sorry to mention ring’s Tanya 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Trash’s table........ ripping off Tanya much???

Speaking of which, who the duck is going to fit in the radiator side seats 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.