Tasha/Tanya #7 Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know John - say no more - but put it this way... the stuff I've heard him getting up to with women is appalling. I'll spare you the details but in relation to someone earlier saying his hands are manky, this one particular person I know has a thing for a work man and what he does to her is nothing short of vulgar, but that rocks her boat so... who am I to judge?!:LOL:
Does he landscape her (lady) garden?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dint think they've actually gone to Germany.... wheres the 7265284 photos?
I recon not posting is absolutely killing her... i only hope that she is actually spending quality with those poor kiddies. Hehe.
I hope so, I spent a few years in a very controlling relationship and was glued to my phone 24/7 for various reasons. I lived in fear of not answering a text message in a few minutes and whenever I was ‘present’ I was never really there as was permanently distracted. Between that and being with an abusive man that my children hated, I almost destroyed my relationship with them.

They are so unbelievably happy now I hardly go on my phone, apart from tattle of course 🤣🙈 But I can go weeks without catching up here or looking at the Ashford’s instas.

All we have is now. Shame Trash hasn’t realised that yet 🙁

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I hope so, I spent a few years in a very controlling relationship and was glued to my phone 24/7 for various reasons. I lived in fear of not answering a text message in a few minutes and whenever I was ‘present’ I was never really there as was permanently distracted. Between that and being with an abusive man that my children hated, I almost destroyed my relationship with them.

They are so unbelievably happy now I hardly go on my phone, apart from tattle of course 🤣🙈 But I can go weeks without catching up here or looking at the Ashford’s instas.

All we have is now. Shame Trash hasn’t realised that yet 🙁
I hope life is mich better for you now ❤

As much as its a car crash watching the themes etc, its sad Tash relies on her IG so much. Cant be healthy!

Reactions: 1
I dint think they've actually gone to Germany.... wheres the 7265284 photos?
I recon not posting is absolutely killing her... i only hope that she is actually spending quality with those poor kiddies. Hehe.
I don’t think she is there either, bizarre not posting any ‘real life’ photos. Probably all downloaded images and the one in the car she has purposely not gotten any of the outside!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.