Tasha and Tanya #6 Tan's Spooky Pie was a right looker. Tash's Jack Skellington just ain't Pukka

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have kids the same age as trasha’s and they certainly wouldn’t wanna go pumpkin picking with me. And if I put photos of them doing it they wouldn’t be happy.
I actually feel sorry for her, she clearly needs help.
As for the other one, I don’t get why she does what she does. Her life must be just as sad.

Reactions: 3
Olivia also has a job now! Probably works more than her mother

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pumpkin picking for a 16 year old lad?! Bet he can’t wait! Anyone would think they were toddlers not teenagers!

Reactions: 5
God she needs to have another baby does trash the way she treats her teenagers, desperate for them to be little and doing childish activities constantly!

How old is she? Thought she was 13/14 and she has a job!!
Probably only because James has one and she can’t stand him getting any attention.

Also Tash’s meal planner is up- spooky spider pizza and graveyard stew now where have I seen those before 🤔

Reactions: 6
i reckon my husband would divorce me if i served him something called spaghetti worms and meaty eyeballs, no wonder john cheats on her, i bet he feels like he has 3 children with that pathetic woman

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How old is she? Thought she was 13/14 and she has a job!!
No idea. I thought 11/12? If you read the comments on the advent calendar from yesterday, Trash says she is walking her “ladies” dogs 5 days a week and earning “a lovely little wage”

i reckon my husband would divorce me if i served him something called spaghetti worms and meaty eyeballs, no wonder john cheats on her, i bet he feels like he has 3 children with that pathetic woman
Mine would as well. He would play along if it was done for children but if they’re teenagers that nonsense wouldn’t fly.

Reactions: 2
I’m only guessing here,But I do think trasha has had a very deprived childhood, or one where here siblings got more attention because she’s trying to relive her childhood through her children. The watching of children’s films and the amount of sweets and treats she has.

Reactions: 8
I’m only guessing here,But I do think trasha has had a very deprived childhood, or one where here siblings got more attention because she’s trying to relive her childhood through her children. The watching of children’s films and the amount of sweets and treats she has.
i’ve never heard her mention her mum, maybe she wasn’t around when she was growing up, there’s definitely more to tash than meets the eye i think

Reactions: 2
OMG how Trasha has made reference to Stacey Solomon on her latest post, just like Tanya has on her outfit post from earlier today! Trash please seek help! Your behaviour is not normal! STOP copying Tanya!
Since when is Stacey Solomon known for saying ‘go big or go home’ ?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just saw trashas post and came straight here. That is not normal

Reactions: 9
I don’t know how tanya can be so calm about trash copying her all the time, must drive her bleeping mad.

Reactions: 8
absolutely. She needs to accept that they’ve grown up now and stop with all the childishness. You’d think she would enjoy time with her husband with no kids now they can do their own thing with friends or are old enough to stay home alone for a few hours but no, let’s pretend they’re toddlers again

absolutely. She needs to accept that they’ve grown up now and stop with all the childishness. You’d think she would enjoy time with her husband with no kids now they can do their own thing with friends or are old enough to stay home alone for a few hours but no, let’s pretend they’re toddlers again
Has she got any friends apart from Tanya and Del Boy?

Who the f is that saying she’s lost weight? How? She eats nothing but tit

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.