Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who reckons bad witch tanzis exciting delivery is tacky sofa lights a la trash?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree Maggie. Although It would be an improvement if she just decluttered some of the tat, every spare surface is covered in either a vase, coasters of every description (I’ve never known someone have so many) or just stuff, half it doesn’t even go with her decor but it’s like she just has to have it regardless.

The money she wastes could I’m sure be spent on new carpet or a new kitchen. I mean what’s the new pan thing above her tiny cooker? I didn’t realise how small it was by the way?! Plus no extraction fan above it so I bet the kitchen is a smelly grease fest 🤢

I do think if she could draw breath from the panic buying of the next new thing and took her time, saved etc. she could make her house a hell of a lot better, perhaps then it might be a bit more #homeinspo
Exactly this, she could update the kitchen for a few hundred pounds - just replace the doors and cover the appliances ( little curtains are all the rage apparently!) She must have spent over a grand on outdoor furniture/hot tub last year.

Reactions: 6
I can’t wait until the first time Tasha makes her couch lights red (probably for a scary ‘movie’) and a punter knocks on the door asking how much she charges. She’s the only person I’ve known to have taken #homeinspo from a red light district

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t wait until the first time Tasha makes her couch lights red (probably for a scary ‘movie’) and a punter knocks on the door asking how much she charges. She’s the only person I’ve known to have taken #homeinspo from a red light district
Or Valentine’s Day like a cheap knocking shop 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
You’re either psychic or have access to her Amazon account 😂
I have time on my hands for once. Unlike Tan who works her arse off 50 hours a week. 🤥
She likes to spend on tit as well as EB, white company and now Kate spade!

Reactions: 7
I have time on my hands for once. Unlike Tan who works her arse off 50 hours a week. 🤥
She likes to spend on tit as well as EB, white company and now Kate spade!
She’s so very classy and posh. What sophisticated lady would be without a disco light shower head?

I can’t stop watching them. It’s like a nature show (insta twats in their natural habitat) but without the David Attenborough voice over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What’s all this ‘we made it to Friday?’ Like seriously what the duck is she chatting 🤣🤣 I work full time and I’m doing a full time course alongside and I never think omg I made it!!🤜🏻🤛🏻💪🏻👏🏻🙌🏻 Shall we organise a trash bag clap? We can all set out some nibbles and drinkies whilst we bang our non matching saucepans on our cluttered doorsteps for this weapon of a women for keeping us all going! #wecandothisladies

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg why is tash showing off a fiver a box wine are we all meant to aspire to that? 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The box of wine she shows off is exactly the wine I used to take to festivals as a teenager on a budget 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s what I have had - terrible 4 day migraine. Finally getting over the worst of it. Hope it passes for you soon @Maggie28
Glad you are on the mend x The bloody 4 day headache is horrible, go to bed with and wake up with it and the pain don’t hit the sides 😬 Today I feel good though and I’m set free tomorrow! 💪🏻

She’s so very classy and posh. What sophisticated lady would be without a disco light shower head?

I can’t stop
The box of wine she shows off is exactly the wine I used to take to festivals as a teenager on a budget 😂😂
The type of wine that will go nicely with a cheap old pie! 🥧 🤣

Why so many pictures of the box though, it’s not something I’d be shouting about, only puking about in the morning 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Steady on Tan, taking the dogs for a walk AGAIN on Sunday! Most people walk their dogs EVERYDAY!

• Haha
  • Heart
What’s the new obsession with the oodie all about?!....my 11 year old loves hers but she’s 11.....

Why does tanzi announce her dog walks ? It must be because it’s an annual event ! Most of us walk our pets every day bad witch and we don’t need to announce it you bleeping gremlin

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.