Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I lived in the Middle East for four years where wine was ‘harem’ and extortionate to buy so boxed wine makes me feel a bit nostalgic for those days. Mind you the other option then was home brew so at least I had a good excuse for stomaching it 😂😂😂. TBF it was rough as duck. Not something you’d ever choose when faced with a wine aisle in Sainsbury’s to select from…

Reactions: 8
Did she get someone to lean in and take that photo of her at the wine box tap or tuck her phone under her chin on timer for the shot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s what I have had - terrible 4 day migraine. Finally getting over the worst of it. Hope it passes for you soon @Maggie28
Still not great but better than I was. Hopefully I’ll feel better tomorrow. Hope you’re ok.

I am still testing positive. Which is pissing me off.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
No tea from Tash tonight unless she's pretending she's eating more pies
I’d like to know when she ate these pies. Because she hasn’t had them for dinner. Why do these companies give to people like Trasha. If anything she puts me off buying anything. Give to care homes, maybe donate some to a local homeless shelter. Then I might consider buying some of their damn pies!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Takeaway pasta for Tan, and 🗑 is back using the bloody awful jd seasoning!

Reactions: 10
Tanya warbucks has been absolutely off on one so far this year. duck me she’s been hello freshing all week and now she’s onto prezzo! Lazy bleeping cow. Clearly not enough people cared to ask her about all her crappy deliveries on the old plastic.

And what the actual duck is that pig swill that Trash is drinking. I’ve got heartburn just looking at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is money getting tight at the Trashford’s? That’s two paid ads in 24 hours.

Reactions: 6
Tanzi does like to mention the old dishwasher in her posts every night doesn’t she? it’s like she sponsors it or something 😬

Trash there’s more salad veg in that burger then we’ve seen with all your actual meals the last week.

I don’t know why but I have a feeling Trash cooked a few of those pies up yesterday afternoon and just presented them in different ways, maybe that’s her WFH and I bet they went in the bin after she faffed around with them!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she get someone to lean in and take that photo of her at the wine box tap or tuck her phone under her chin on timer for the shot 🤣
I reckon she’s put it on timer and propped her phone up in the side shelf where all her sauces are 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those burgers look ok, but I bet they taste like tinned cat food.

Sorry but I work full time, with 30 5 year olds as well as running a house and actually walking my dogs. I have chicken too, most of them at uni now. Tan is that bleeping lazy that she orders in the easiest pasta dish known to man. You work in a car showroom love, you are not a brain surgeon. I don’t get how her job and life is so stressful.

Reactions: 8
As expected! I'm sure Taco just insisted away. Bucked tooth orange princess has to be in the next thread title. 🤣🤣
Here’s one “buck toothed orange princess still splashing the cash whilst eating at Tashas would give you a rash”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.