Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not called Tacky Tash for nothing!

Like she needs any more bloody lights in that living room 🙄 I love that she must of been in such a rush what with WFH they have been applied wonky in places 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love how Trash counts sorting her accounts (ie consolidating her debts) as working from home. 🤣. This is just basic life admin.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she lying about having pies for the last few nights? When she's had roast, risotto and lasagne?? And she's made 3 pies tonight put some on plates and had one a takeaway box in the living to pretend it's different evenings?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
why is she saying they have been having pies when they blatantly haven’t and did she pinch the takeaway container from tanzis bin?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Bit awks that she can’t even get away with it because she posts her food everrryyyyy day. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is she lying about having pies for the last few nights? When she's had roast, risotto and lasagne?? And she's made 3 pies tonight put some on plates and had one a takeaway box in the living to pretend it's different evenings?
She’s bleeping mad. Why lie, when all you EVER post is literally the crap you pile away hour after hour, night after night?? It’s there for all to see…

Love how Trash counts sorting her accounts (ie consolidating her debts) as working from home. 🤣. This is just basic life admin.
Is her “admin” just basically begging for free tit??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is no way on this earth that Tash wrote that perfectly composed advert. She’s been told EXACTLY what to write. However, really tit marketing when it’s blatant, from a woman who posts pics of her dinner every night, that she hasn’t had those pies over the few weeks, or months.

Reactions: 7
That's a few deliveries that we've not been shown they are either not exciting or they are cheap shite

Reactions: 6
Her house makes me itch. It is dated, cluttered and dirty. I get not everyone has the money to make their houses ‘show home-y’ but a) don’t waste money on cheap throwaway tit and b) don’t splash it all over the ‘gram with bleeping totally irritating hashtags like “kitcheninspo”and “houseinspo” cos we are mid reno and when I am looking for ideas the last thing I want is to have to trawl through crappy pics like hers that are worse than the old tit we are ripping out…oh and c) if your main “job” is meant to be as a cleaner, try and keep your own house tidy and mess and dirt free.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I know we all have different tastes but does anyone look at Trasha’s house and think, ah that looks lovely I am going to do that?
She is a grown woman, why has she got those awful tacky lights to match the tacky lights around her tv??
Don’t even get me started on that hideous kitchen. She could do so much with it, but she spends money on the garden. You don’t live in your garden. I just know it smells like dirty dish cloths, mixed with grease and smelly bin smell. 😬🤮

And she still has that bleeping contraption over her table. Do me a favour and throw it, with the EAT letters.

And why does she only have 3 chairs now at her kitchen table?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I agree Maggie. Although It would be an improvement if she just decluttered some of the tat, every spare surface is covered in either a vase, coasters of every description (I’ve never known someone have so many) or just stuff, half it doesn’t even go with her decor but it’s like she just has to have it regardless.

The money she wastes could I’m sure be spent on new carpet or a new kitchen. I mean what’s the new pan thing above her tiny cooker? I didn’t realise how small it was by the way?! Plus no extraction fan above it so I bet the kitchen is a smelly grease fest 🤢

I do think if she could draw breath from the panic buying of the next new thing and took her time, saved etc. she could make her house a hell of a lot better, perhaps then it might be a bit more #homeinspo

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.