Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for these two insta famous fools.
Well done @Ladsladslads666 for your title with the most likes.

Not much has changed.
Tan still it married because she isn’t divorced.
Tasha still hasn’t cleaned her grout or thrown away her EAT letters.
Battle of the pots form M&S and Valentine’s crap from M&S.
Tans broke a world record for her, the most takeaways in one week.
Tasha has friends Tan doesn’t…..

Mod edit remember to report when starting a new thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They are both still dull as dish water, both still wishing their lives away by chasing after the seasons with their endless tat buying but they do weirdly keep us entertained with their antics to keep the “likes” going 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel a ‘send yourself flowers at work and pretend they are from dopey derek the donkey’ moment coming on……… 💐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I have been indoors for 5 days now and I am demented! I have half watched 2 films and I even sorted my loft out today. Got 7 bags for the charity shop.
I have made bread, and a cake. No packets were used!
How Trasha spends her day watching films is beyond me.
I agree @Mrsturnerreturns pity post incoming, and the profile pic is brilliant!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have been indoors for 5 days now and I am demented! I have half watched 2 films and I even sorted my loft out today. Got 7 bags for the charity shop.
I have made bread, and a cake. No packets were used!
How Trasha spends her day watching films is beyond me.
I agree @Mrsturnerreturns pity post incoming, and the profile pic is brilliant!
Oh it’s a nightmare isn’t it?! I’ve had shocking headaches for a few days and not sure now if Covid related or it’s being stuck indoors, a walk round the garden is not quite the same and I think the dog has disowned me 😩🤣

I hope you've brought yourself some little signs to go in your newly organised loft, just in case you should need directions to the Xmas or Easter decs 😉🤣

I feel a ‘send yourself flowers at work and pretend they are from dopey derek the donkey’ moment coming on……… 💐
It is a Wednesday after all so we must also be due a woe is me I need a takeaway! 🥡 #sorrynotsorry

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Please tell me someone has seen ‘Badgers’ latest insta pic… #superbhoney 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but it really itches my tit the way Trash has to tell us about the bollocks series on TV, and how us "lovelies" must set ourselves a reminder. Sorry love, I'm too busy having a live to give a tit about soaps, series or sodding films. The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh it’s a nightmare isn’t it?! I’ve had shocking headaches for a few days and not sure now if Covid related or it’s being stuck indoors, a walk round the garden is not quite the same and I think the dog has disowned me 😩🤣

I hope you've brought yourself some little signs to go in your newly organised loft, just in case you should need directions to the Xmas or Easter decs 😉🤣
It is a Wednesday after all so we must also be due a woe is me I need a takeaway! 🥡 #sorrynotsorry
I had bad headaches too, it’s awful. I hope you, @Maggie28 and @JSquared are all ok. Don’t worry dogs are fickle they will soon come round ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Another new sofa? I'm sure Tash got a new sofa not that long ago?!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.