Tasha/Tanya #11 Tanya engaged for the gram, Trasha tries to impress her man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trasha will have to come up with something good.

I hope the hen party will be held at Tanya’s tiki bar. Cos trashas has blown well away.

‘Ladies’ we are only a few weeks away from dining alfresco

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell all the red lights make Tasha living room look like a knocking shop! I’d expect to find it in Amsterdam not in a middle aged couples and ‘kiddies’ living space 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve stopped following them but had a peak to see the engagement stuff !
who actually says “champagne all arranged on the boat “ we can see from the pictures there is bubbly so why the need for an explanation ?
How much valentines crap can two people buy ?
When did valentines Eve become a thing ?
let’s start getting excited for pancake day now how many jars of Nutella are we going to be subjected too !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s started already this morning for Ginge......2 posts and the day has only just begun.......now I’m always the first to be happy for people when something good happens to them.........but how can you be happy for her when every post is to get likes, comments and to out do Trash........sad

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It’s started already this morning for Ginge......2 posts and the day has only just begun.......now I’m always the first to be happy for people when something good happens to them.........but how can you be happy for her when every post is to get likes, comments and to out do Trash........sad
Has the stupid witch took her flowers and cards down to breakfast!?

• Haha
Why was tash making her husband drink a cocktail out of a sippy cup? The mind boggles

• Haha
I think that photo is of her room. i agree with My world, I am always happy for people when they have something exciting happening, but this hole is a constant me me me me!!!
I am sick of her staged bleeping life!
Get a grip woman, people have had their homes flood and there is more going on in the world. But Tanya makes it all about her, now I know it’s her Instagram and people don’t have to follow her. I now don’t follow either of them.
I don’t need to, because it’s all open for the world to see.
This thread makes me laugh.
I think both of them, Del and Tanya don’t wanna be alone, and she ain’t a bad cook.
And as the old saying goes you don’t always look at the mantle piece when your poking the fire!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think that photo is of her room. i agree with My world, I am always happy for people when they have something exciting happening, but this hole is a constant me me me me!!!
I am sick of her staged bleeping life!
Get a grip woman, people have had their homes flood and there is more going on in the world. But Tanya makes it all about her, now I know it’s her Instagram and people don’t have to follow her. I now don’t follow either of them.
I don’t need to, because it’s all open for the world to see.
This thread makes me laugh.
I think both of them, Del and Tanya don’t wanna be alone, and she ain’t a bad cook.
And as the old saying goes you don’t always look at the mantle piece when your poking the fire!!
I have to agree with you word for word there Maggie. I use to love IG, but looking at these 2 has made me step back from it and come on Tattle more! I love the fact that we all on here think the same about them!

That photo is of their room, and they are Valentines cards.....they took them with them obviously 🙄

I know I’ve already said it, but if getting engaged actually meant something to her, she would put her phone away and enjoy her weekend away with her fiancée.......but sadly it is all about HER and getting the likes and comments on the Gram and FB

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’d almost be willing to bet money that she started a FUTURE MRS ASHFORD wedding board on Pinterest a week after they met and has been hinting nonstop for that proposal during the 7 years since. You guys, I’m so excited to watch this play out! Though I think we’d have gotten tackier and cheaper garbage decor from Tasha, this is still going to be amazing. (I’m also hoping it causes Tash to start posting her own wedding photos because I’m curious to see what it looked like.)

• Haha
I have to agree with you word for word there Maggie. I use to love IG, but looking at these 2 has made me step back from it and come on Tattle more! I love the fact that we all on here think the same about them!

That photo is of their room, and they are Valentines cards.....they took them with them obviously 🙄

I know I’ve already said it, but if getting engaged actually meant something to her, she would put her phone away and enjoy her weekend away with her fiancée.......but sadly it is all about HER and getting the likes and comments on the Gram and FB
I come on Tattle more than I do Instagram.
I can’t bare all the fake tit that’s on there.
All this bullshit about making an instagram worthy photo!
Not found one Instagram person that I feel is genuine and real.
These two are the lowest and will do anything for the gram.

I’d almost be willing to bet money that she started a FUTURE MRS ASHFORD wedding board on Pinterest a week after they met and has been hinting nonstop for that proposal during the 7 years since. You guys, I’m so excited to watch this play out! Though I think we’d have gotten tackier and cheaper garbage decor from Tasha, this is still going to be amazing. (I’m also hoping it causes Tash to start posting her own wedding photos because I’m curious to see what it looked like.)
If you have a spare weekend trawl through previous posts she has posted some wedding pics on anniversary dates and Father's Day in the past (as her dad is in the pictures).

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.