Tasha/Tanya #11 Tanya engaged for the gram, Trasha tries to impress her man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya engaged for the gram, Tasha's trying to impress her man. Theme after theme it would appear it's not all as happy as it may seem!

Couldnt get it all in. But here we are 'ladies' heeeeheeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Reactions: 13
Its gonna get SO bitchy if tanya doesnt pick trashes daughter to be a bridesmaid alongside her own two daughters. Its gonna be RAW!!!

Reactions: 9
So who reckons Del is tied up at home and John has taken his place and that’s why Trasha is still at home looking waiting for John to come home. And it’s him that’s proposed to Tanya because he wants a decent home cooked meal for a change 🤣

Haggard pair of old cvnts. How greasy is tanya's hair?!!
Yeah for being on the middle of a lake it’s no been around at all. 😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
And no chance of Delboy's kids attending the wedding!
I forgot about that. Horrible man! This could be the dealbreaker for putting an end to feuds, but I know for sure I would not be going near a man that slags his ex partner off on facebook like del did. Especially as the idiot had a public profile at the time and its still all on there. Disgraceful

Reactions: 8
I forgot about that. Horrible man! This could be the dealbreaker for putting an end to feuds, but I know for sure I would not be going near a man that slags his ex partner off on facebook like del did. Especially as the idiot had a public profile at the time and its still all on there. Disgraceful
Exactly!
No matter what goes on, he should of kept his mouth shut. Been the bigger person, for the sake of his children.
He isn’t a man.

Reactions: 6
Tasha is glad it’s official and can get her outfit! So she knew before they went to the lakes and the post was just for the for the gram. What a pair of idiots!!!!

Seriously playing a sex card game 😖 one reads “name one naughty thing you’d like to do together”
How’s about clean your minging bog together!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
How spiteful is trasha. Her post about now it’s official is totally ruining Tanya’s surprise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So Trasha even manages to cock up an M&S dine in meal. It looks rank.
I hope the silly woman hasn’t bothered to tag M&S!!!
As for the game of trivia, I actually could bring up my dinner.

So do we think designation wedding? Or a quickie down the registry office. Or will it be held at BMW?

• Haha
You know you visit Krispy Kreme too much when they congratulate you on your engagement 🤣
D65BA700-369B-4D83-AE0E-B09067CD10DC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So what’s Trasha gonna come up with to top Tanya’s news?
will she announce she is pregnant!
will she announce she is throwing away those EAT letters!
will she announce she is cleaning her grout?
Will she announce she is gonna get rid of that awful desk that blocks her landing.
will she announce she is made a mistake buying the headboard, I mean foot stool?
Will she announce her husband sleeps on the sofa!
What ever it will be it better be good, cos this mullet won’t get get the likes Tanya has for the wrinkly hand photo!
This is pure comedy gold, thanks Tan!

She obviously has low standards 🤣
View attachment 84205
🤣🤣🤣
Poor Anita, I had to zoom in on it to see it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.