TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Find it hilarious how hard she's pushing people to rent her place and no one wants to

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm watching her newest vid and she's talking about the lovers Sunday products... I feel quite shocked! Didn't the lovers Sunday concept come from an Instagram account she used to always share images from (@sundays_are_for_lovers)? So she's just ripped of someone else's idea totally, switched the words around ever so slightly and decided to profit off it herself instead?!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Yeah it's bizarre behavior as a "content creator" herself.
What original content has tarmarz ever created? She's basically ruthy Ruby now, mixed with a couple of her other influencer friends. A far cry from where she began, when she was basically a Kim kardashian wannabe, which she would be mortified by now

Reactions: 10
Wow back in wretched Ireland! Clearly trying to start on a positive note this time “no place like home” FAKKKEEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow back in wretched Ireland! Clearly trying to start on a positive note this time “no place like home” FAKKKEEEEE
Wait til she makes it out to be super quaint and defers to her home town as a village, making out that she goes to collect milk from the local farmer. Anyone know where abouts in cork she is from?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe I'm in the wrong here but I feel like now isn't the right time to be complaining about Ireland's magazine representation when Ashling Murphy has just been murdered?

Reactions: 8
Maybe I'm in the wrong here but I feel like now isn't the right time to be complaining about Ireland's magazine representation when Ashling Murphy has just been murdered?
Honestly, this take just seems like virtue signalling to me. 🤷‍♀️ It's fair to be upset and angry over what happened to Ashling Murphy, but Tara's (valid) criticism about the lack of diversity in Irish media is not the issue here.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly, this take just seems like virtue signalling to me. 🤷‍♀️ It's fair to be upset and angry over what happened to Ashling Murphy, but Tara's (valid) criticism about the lack of diversity in Irish media is not the issue here.
Trust me, I'm not the virtue-signalling type 😂
I'm also not sure what the point of virtue-signalling on an anonymous thread would be lol

Reactions: 2