TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I felt that video title was a bit clickbaity tbh. She obviously knows people are wondering about her relationship. Fair enough if she doesn't want to discuss it but then don't do a video like that and encourage people? Makes no sense
It's funny she's making click bait titles about her ex given what she did to him. Let's just say if he looked at her phone he would be shocked at what she was sending other guys.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It's funny she's making click bait titles about her ex given what she did to him. Let's just say if he looked at her phone he would be shocked at what she was sending other guys.
What?! She cheated on him? Where’d you hear that? That’s sad - they were together so long

Reactions: 1
Ok well I’m intrigued! Do tell us what you know?! And how you know this 😂

Haven’t followed her too closely in a while but still lurk, and have been wondering what happened with her ex.

Reactions: 2
Oh, come on, you can’t just give us that! Spill.

Reactions: 5
Why is she randomly posting picks of half a face of who I assume is the new boyfriend? Like I know she doesn’t owe anyone any info but she does that and then no doubt will be annoyed if people ask her about him! Similar to when she was dropping hints about the breakup but then refusing to answer qs! The all do it though I guess

Reactions: 6
Why is she randomly posting picks of half a face of who I assume is the new boyfriend? Like I know she doesn’t owe anyone any info but she does that and then no doubt will be annoyed if people ask her about him! Similar to when she was dropping hints about the breakup but then refusing to answer qs! The all do it though I guess
For attention of course 😂😂

Reactions: 4
*makes a living off of sharing personal life* oh my god stop asking me about my personal life

• Haha
Reactions: 13