TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the loft is nice I just can't get behind the fact that she didn't make a little sitting area so instead she's always watching TV and eating in bed, it kind of grosses me out

Reactions: 7
I mean I would happily live in her loft but by NY standards it just seems the developer filled the space between two bigger, better lofts. Like the windows are kind of odd and it just seems to be an after thought?

I think Tara is one of those people who thinks watching and having an actual TV is uncool yet still watches netflix and channel 4 on her laptop/projector because apparently there is a world of difference. 🙄

Reactions: 8
is rude to people when they ask about her boyfriend/ breakup who knows. then makes a video called "breakups in a pandemic". I can't with girl? cba to watch her talk absolute tit for half an hour though.

Reactions: 5
is rude to people when they ask about her boyfriend/ breakup who knows. then makes a video called "breakups in a pandemic". I can't with girl? cba to watch her talk absolute tit for half an hour though.
She nevers brings anything new to the table. Same tit every Sunday.

Reactions: 2
i feel like she’s holding back cos of him watching ? Idk I would be similar, but yeah she didn’t even explicitly mention yet named the video - girrrl

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I felt that video title was a bit clickbaity tbh. She obviously knows people are wondering about her relationship. Fair enough if she doesn't want to discuss it but then don't do a video like that and encourage people? Makes no sense

Reactions: 3
100%-I only clicked on to see if she talked about him at all and not a single peep. disappointed, but hey, girl's doing what she does best - overpromising with click-baity titles and under-deliver

• Haha
Another not interesting vlog from Tara this week. She is plugging Mejuri jewellery. Some craaaazy prices on their website.

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but did she really just come back from one of the worst COVID hotspots in the world and then get a TRAIN home to Cork? After traveling through an airport she couldn't have rented a car and save her from potentially infecting hundreds of people? I'm so disappointed in everyone who came home but at least the rest of them got straight in a rented car for the drive.

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry but did she really just come back from one of the worst COVID hotspots in the world and then get a TRAIN home to Cork? After traveling through an airport she couldn't have rented a car and save her from potentially infecting hundreds of people? I'm so disappointed in everyone who came home but at least the rest of them got straight in a rented car for the drive.
I completely agree. Also she couldn’t wait until she was at home to brush her teeth for that spotlight AD 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
She's been so careless throughout the whole pandemic, going out to lunch, meeting up with a bunch of different people, still going to get her nails done etc etc...

Can't believe she did that and how thick is she to then post it! Totally irresponsible. But then this is someone who went on vacation to an area with raging fires just to take loads of selfies in the smog.

Reactions: 7
I’m so confused by her coming home - so she actually came home last week? So did she stay somewhere for the 5 days prior to her test/going to her family home? But why even out up stories about coming home then? And why take the train?!? I used to really like her but I’ve gone off her bug time this last year

Reactions: 6
I’m so confused by her coming home - so she actually came home last week? So did she stay somewhere for the 5 days prior to her test/going to her family home? But why even out up stories about coming home then? And why take the train?!? I used to really like her but I’ve gone off her bug time this last year
It sounds like she spent the weeks at home cleaning her room and practicing social distancing with her parents 🤷‍♀️ :rolleyes: I wish I still liked her. This year she just gets on my nerves.

It sounds like she spent the weeks at home cleaning her room and practicing social distancing with her parents 🤷‍♀️ :rolleyes: I wish I still liked her. This year she just gets on my nerves.
In which case, did she still take a train home from the airport? She said she took an Uber, plane, taxi and train in her original post. Or is she saying that she isolated in Dublin (or wherever she flew in to) in which case how did she spend the time cleaning her childhood room and petting the dog as she said she did?

In which case, did she still take a train home from the airport? She said she took an Uber, plane, taxi and train in her original post. Or is she saying that she isolated in Dublin (or wherever she flew in to) in which case how did she spend the time cleaning her childhood room and petting the dog as she said she did?
If she isolated in Dublin we would know.

The way I interpreted it is, Tara flew home for NY got the train straight back to Cork and self isolated at her parents house.
Whilst she was self isolating in Cork she was still posting pre-shot IG content from NY, so she thinks she’s being clever because she believes people still thought she was in NY?

I follow the lighthouse keeper on Instagram. I don't follow Tara anymore so didn't know she was home. did she quarantine there or in youghal or just go on staycation there? did she go on staycation by herself?