TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tara who is so desperate for you to believe she is so different from everyone else whilst being a Brooklyn cliché.

I can’t understand Tara when she claims she’s too busy to make a video every week when all her content takes minimal effort and is either shot in her apartment or on a nearby street.🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why even bother posting the 'are you single' question if you're not going to answer. Obviously she's under no obligation to answer if she's not comfortable but like just don't post it if you don't want to address it.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree about claiming she's too busy to make videos - sometimes she goes on about "the grind" but doesn't seem to do much actual work, so different to when I followed her way back during her university days.

I cringe at so much of her content, I think lockdown has caused her to become super self obsessed 😖

Reactions: 5
she used to be super busy alright when she first went to new York in fairness. now she obviously does duck all haha.

Yeah like when she was still working in the fashion industry in NY she was super busy, I guess it's the same thing that seems to happen to most influencers when they're out of the regular working world for a while!

Reactions: 2
I finally unfollowed her after her recent IG Q&A- I was disconnected from all the "spiritual" journey she's on and couldn't really stand her saying "she's a beaut/she's a good one/she's xyz" about literally anything (like literally, from coffee, to a salad, to a paint colour, to an actual human).

I found the "are you single" question idiotic to include- if you're not going to address it, don't choose it as one of your questions. Also don't act so surprised people are interested in knowing the status when your (I presume judging by her attitude now ex boyfriend) was frequently featured in her videos.

I agree, she is feeling herself way too much- which sucks cause she's become the very thing she was making fun out of not long ago.

Reactions: 13
I can't deal with the astrology shite anymore, had to unfollow. It's dead boring and not a personality trait

Reactions: 6
Yeah she's so dull I can't listen to that either. I'm a libra too but dunno what the duck she does be on about

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she have a job? How can she afford to live the life she does?

Reactions: 1
She’s subletting the apartment for nearly four months now and says ‘this isn’t a cheap apartment so serious queries only.’

It’s bushwick which is pretty far out but trendy so I’d say it’s more than $2500 definitely but under $3k? NY can be hard to gauge though and she might have trouble shifting it as the market is much cheaper now so there isn’t as much incentive to pay for an expensive sublet

Tara’s finances can’t be in good health.
In a vlog a few weeks ago she mentioned her new visa application got referred for needing more supporting documents.
In the next vlog Tara says she’s got an accountant letter to support her visa application.
Despite what Tara says if you’re from a European country and self employed in a creative field the O visa is incredibly easy to get, you just need to show you can financially support yourself. If she’s chasing new documents from accountants after already submitting her application it doesn’t sound good on the financial front. In lockdown she can’t have made much money as in an earlier vlog she claimed to be living off her savings.

I’m sure Tara said when she moved to the loft the rent was $2500 and she split the cost with her boyfriend? Considering he’s no longer in the picture I’m guessing she must be paying it all herself. Also risky to sublet because she doesn’t know if her visa renewal will be get approved and even if it does if she goes to Ireland she might not be able to get back in the US if they suddenly change the travel rules.

Reactions: 7
My god. Where to start?

Used to love her style and vlogs when she first moved to New York, cannot watch her Instagram without cringing. It's all so.. Vapid?

The dancing? BIG NO. Like STOP plz 😆

Everything is PURE VIBEZ LADZ.

The astrology talk is just WOW.

She's null and void of any intelligent thoughts or opinions.

Also her style consists of basic pieces. GROUND-BREAKING.

Reactions: 10
My god. Where to start?

Used to love her style and vlogs when she first moved to New York, cannot watch her Instagram without cringing. It's all so.. Vapid?

The dancing? BIG NO. Like STOP plz 😆

Everything is PURE VIBEZ LADZ.

The astrology talk is just WOW.

She's null and void of any intelligent thoughts or opinions.

Also her style consists of basic pieces. GROUND-BREAKING.
Yeah, she's coming across like an empty head! She could easily talk about making money, starting a business, self-employment etc but it's all iced coffee and dancing around her apartment.

Her finances are definitely not so healthy. she doesn't seem to have much jobs and she's burning money on renting that apartment by herself.

I know she's not a super intelligent person and that's fine but recently she's been coming across as complete airhead...

Tara’s going to find it difficult to sublet the loft. Rent prices are down in NY due to Covid, international travel is banned, who is she hoping to sublet to? And did she really renew her lease for a year not knowing if her visa will actually be renewed in December?🤦‍♀️

I doubt she can sublet for what she is paying and will likely have to compromise and slash the price just to get occupancy. There are loads of people in her area with similar places trying to sublet and Airb&b right now. 💸💸💸

Reactions: 1
She’s about a throw away a huge chunk of cash within the next year and unlike a lot of influencers I really don’t think she can afford it.

Her loft has never seemed that great to me. It’s like one of those odd shaped units developers squeeze in between the higher rentals.

Reactions: 6