TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The weird thing is she seems to have no self awareness about any of what you are describing. Yet she behaves as if she is somebody in tune with her "divine feminine " etc. etc. It's so strange to me. She is masquerading as somebody who is self aware but really it's not actual "working on yourself" stuff it's very surface level bullshit stuff.

Has she broken up with her boyfriend or are they still together?

Reactions: 8
Are they broken up?!
Not sure, part of me thinks yes but also that she’s just using that example for attention! I know she shared stories over Christmas that pretty much suggested they had broken up as there was no mention of him or trips away together like previous years but then she shared a dm asking had they split and she said no, she doesn’t share her relationship online! Honestly, she just seems obsessed with herself

Reactions: 3
She always shared it online!!! Was wondering was she going to visit him when she's sub letting the loft soon

Reactions: 4
Not sure, part of me thinks yes but also that she’s just using that example for attention! I know she shared stories over Christmas that pretty much suggested they had broken up as there was no mention of him or trips away together like previous years but then she shared a dm asking had they split and she said no, she doesn’t share her relationship online! Honestly, she just seems obsessed with herself
I think it’s for attention too. She knows it get us all asking which boosts her engagement

Did he find tattle and decide he didn’t want people judging him for getting his girlfriend to scam him some furniture? 🤔

I’m so torn on whether they broke up or she’s teasing us to get some more engagement. She hasn’t posted anything specifically about him since end of Nov, which was a brand deal that included them dancing around a music speaker, so she had to post that, she also took a break from lovers Sunday for like 2 months in October and November and then started to post again, one of them was about loving yourself after a breakup… are these subtle clues or is she taking us for a ride? Tbh I don’t care either way, I love having some mysterious goss to follow online 😂😂 keep it up Tara x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m so torn on whether they broke up or she’s teasing us to get some more engagement. She hasn’t posted anything specifically about him since end of Nov, which was a brand deal that included them dancing around a music speaker, so she had to post that, she also took a break from lovers Sunday for like 2 months in October and November and then started to post again, one of them was about loving yourself after a breakup… are these subtle clues or is she taking us for a ride? Tbh I don’t care either way, I love having some mysterious goss to follow online 😂😂 keep it up Tara x
It was only a few weeks ago she answered a question on this and said there was ‘no way she was letting that angel of a man go’. Her version of ‘respecting his privacy’ is posting photos of him anyway with an emoji over his face - why bother? It’s possible they’re going through the usual throws of a long distance relationship but I imagine she’s just trying to ramp up the speculation / engagement. Snore.

Reactions: 5
Ahhh I forgot about that comment about the angel of a man! Damnnn it must just be for the engagement so

Reactions: 1
Yeah it's long distance so I'm sure they have had their ups and downs. May have even broken up and got back together etc. Also he may have said he doesn't want her to talk about him online.

Reactions: 2
The D must be truly fantastic to imprison yourself in a sterile loft in a city of millions of single hotties, slowly losing your mind to girl boss horoscope mysticism, only to get the ride at Christmas and birthdays. I am once again trying to free Tarmar from this sick situation so that she may sow her wild oats and give us quality horny content us homegirls need. Thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I haven't clicked on a video in months, monnnnnnnnnnths, maybe even a year, so I checked out her most recent and wow, still as boring as ever, nothing has literally changed.

Reactions: 6
Same she must have a job she doesn’t talk about
I'm not sure what she does. Shes away for all of feb because the loft was on airbnb. She talked about doing some freelance photography lately. She also said next year is going to be a bit up in the air for her visa wise I think. But shes also trying to start a new career in "something holistic related" thats not related to anything shes spoken about before. Whatever any of this means...

Last edited:
I'm not sure what she does. Shes away for all of feb because the loft was on airbnb. She talked about doing some freelance photography lately. She also said next year is going to be a bit up in the air for her visa wise I think. But shes also trying to start a new career in "something holistic related" thats not related to anything shes spoken about before. Whatever any of this means...
Christ. Holistic related?😂

Well she used to do a lot of different freelance gigs when she lived in Manhattan so maybe she still is. She did a lot of photography from what I remember. I thought it was kinda cool that she shared all that and the different side gigs hustle.

Christ. Holistic related?😂

Well she used to do a lot of different freelance gigs when she lived in Manhattan so maybe she still is. She did a lot of photography from what I remember. I thought it was kinda cool that she shared all that and the different side gigs hustle.
Yeah I defo like that some influencers are showing a bit of transparency with sources of income. Sort of makes them seem more relatable. Not as much in the curated moodboard lifestyle group sadly

I used to really enjoy her vlogs but I had to unsubscribe today I can't take it anymore with all the spiritual stuff :alien: what planet is she on honestly

• Haha
I used to really enjoy her vlogs but I had to unsubscribe today I can't take it anymore with all the spiritual stuff :alien: what planet is she on honestly
Are you scared she's going to hypnotize you in the next vlog 👻 I think I will be doing the same.
I like day in life nyc people but she barely ever posts anything like that anymore. The effort she thinks she puts in doesn't come across in the output to me. And I just don't understand how she makes a living. And I don't understand how shes going to make this into a career.

Reactions: 6