TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Consumerism is so mindless and bad” but here are some affiliate links for you to buy things which will benefit me financially.

I can’t stand the hypocritical self-righteousness. Just share your links without making snide comments towards other creators

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tar’s style is getting more confusing by the day. Just randomly remembered her and had a scroll through her IG feed, her outfits feel like such a chaotic blend of tiktok trending pieces. She used to be really decent style inspo a few years back but I just can’t connect to any of her looks anymore. I don’t think she can either tbf. It doesn’t feel like a normal level of eclectic, she seems a bit lost/having an identity crisis.

Reactions: 7
Tar’s style is getting more confusing by the day. Just randomly remembered her and had a scroll through her IG feed, her outfits feel like such a chaotic blend of tiktok trending pieces. She used to be really decent style inspo a few years back but I just can’t connect to any of her looks anymore. I don’t think she can either tbf. It doesn’t feel like a normal level of eclectic, she seems a bit lost/having an identity crisis.
I used to be a fan but 100% I agree, she hops on whatever is trendy and is almost hypocritical; posting about sustainability and then sharing zara clothes etc. her branded content is so heavily forced too. It’s so obvious she’s never heard of/used some of the brands she is all of a sudden gushing about. I find the whole ~I am one with the earth and all it’s energy~ so inauthentic. She seems to be really pushing the ‘I’m sooOooOoOooo happy’ vibe all the time too with a fake smile, it’s sad to see her fall victim to the typical insta fake crap.

Just caught up with this thread and realise all of my thoughts have been reflected and discussed!
Anyone sense the boyfriend is gone?

Reactions: 12
Anyone sense the boyfriend is gone?
Oooooh do you reckon? I stopped watching her YouTube and she never shows on my feed anymore but I, curious re: the boyfriend situ! Still think it was mad he moved to Canada and she never joined him? Like she can literally do her job anywhere

Reactions: 9
Oooooh do you reckon? I stopped watching her YouTube and she never shows on my feed anymore but I, curious re: the boyfriend situ! Still think it was mad he moved to Canada and she never joined him? Like she can literally do her job anywhere
I can understand not wanting to up and move for a new boyfriend and sure her whole brand is “I live in a loft in New York”. Now that you mention it though she hasn’t been up to Galway since she has been home … maybe they aren’t together anymore?

Reactions: 6
I can understand not wanting to up and move for a new boyfriend and sure her whole brand is “I live in a loft in New York”. Now that you mention it though she hasn’t been up to Galway since she has been home … maybe they aren’t together anymore?
Maybe he isn't home though?

Reactions: 1
She always posts a million cringey (she thinks they’re artsy) videos/pics of them when they’re together, it does seem strange he hasn’t been mentioned.

Reactions: 3
Came here to ask about the boyfriend also, surprised they didn't catch up for Xmas or new years?!! Also if making a major move why not have tried to move to new York!

Reactions: 2
Came here to ask about the boyfriend also, surprised they didn't catch up for Xmas or new years?!! Also if making a major move why not have tried to move to new York!
He probably couldn’t move to New York with visas etc. Canada much easier to move to for a couple of years

Another long distance boyfriend from Ireland who looks like Cathal 😹. He moved from Ireland to Canada though, which is still long distance.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For some reason I don’t believe her story q&a post about them being together..? She usually can’t resist going on about their transdimensional love ~energy~ bond, so it’s bizarre she hasn’t shared anything about him in an age.

also feel like she asked herself that question on her q&a. No one else would say omg girl love your free and fabulous energy!! Or whatever she added in

Reactions: 8
For some reason I don’t believe her story q&a post about them being together..? She usually can’t resist going on about their transdimensional love ~energy~ bond, so it’s bizarre she hasn’t shared anything about him in an age.

also feel like she asked herself that question on her q&a. No one else would say omg girl love your free and fabulous energy!! Or whatever she added in
Not a fan of Tara but I think this is a bit far fetched. If she didn’t want people to know she was single, why would she submit her own question to then lie to? Not to mention how silly it’d look to people she knows in real life. I’m guessing he just couldn’t make it over to the UK at the same time as her, hence the lack of slush about him.

I don’t think she wrote the question herself but I do think somethings up with them - maybe not broken up but possibly going through a bad patch!

I somehow ended up watching a vlog where she decorated her boyfriend's apartment all completely in the way she wanted. So odd. And she said "she always had the feeling she would be bicoastal" 😹😹😹. I cannot.

Wtf is wrong with her? She used to seem kinda normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I somehow ended up watching a vlog where she decorated her boyfriend's apartment all completely in the way she wanted. So odd. And she said "she always had the feeling she would be bicoastal" 😹😹😹. I cannot.

Bicoastal 🤣🤣🤣 Jesus

She was normal in the Leanne Wfull days

Reactions: 3
Tarmar's latest video made me so sad. She's someone who is stuck, alone, unhappy, becoming obsessed by chronically online afflictions like "moonface", treating her unhappiness by buying supplements and believing they are going to solve her sadness. She's in the best city in the world for art and music and going out, but all we see is her loft. You can go out every day of the week in New York and see amazing stuff, often for free. It makes me so sad that she's clearly a creative and interesting person who at some stage had a vision, but because of all these anxieties it has numbed her creativity and growth. Reading between the lines, I think having a long distance partner has made her feel like she can't experience things she did as a single person. When Secondhandhuns visited her, I thought oh this is great because Verona is so free and easy going, this will be a good influence on Tarmar. But it was back to more of the same; loft, ice coffee and the usual topics of discussion.

At the end of the recent video she starts talking about her previous relationship weighing her down, and the bout of depression she had 2 summers ago and begins to cry. It broke my heart so much to see this young amazing person waste her life on these emotionally absent men. I really think the loft has become a self imposed cage. I'd love her to go to an actual therapist who could help her elicit what she really wants. Her previous breakup sounded brutal and I feel like she's lost confidence in herself. There needs to be some sort of change and no amount of magnesium is going to improve this. She talks about putting herself first, and she absolutely should do this and be a single gal in new york city and live her best Carrie Bradshaw life, because she'll eventually look back on this time her life and go, why didn't I live it up?

I am starting my campaigns: #FREETARMAR #THELOFTISACAGE #TARMARSINGLE2023

Reactions: 17