TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, those Tory Burch runners will never see the light of day again. Just like the watch she most likely pawned.

Reactions: 5
Well, those Tory Burch runners will never see the light of day again. Just like the watch she most likely pawned.
im surprised she even got sent them because her style doesn’t match Tory Burch at all and neither does her audience? It’s such a strange and pointless collaboration

Reactions: 4
im surprised she even got sent them because her style doesn’t match Tory Burch at all and neither does her audience? It’s such a strange and pointless collaboration
I'd say she'd accept tyres if they were offered and she doesn't even have a car. Tarmar is a narcissist, she doesn't care about her audience, she cares about Tarmar (and iced coffee, her personality trait)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does it make me so mad when she wears her headphones over her hair like that as an accessory? They look so silly lol and I know she’s not the only one but it’s such a funny trend

I like her but im tired of her basic witch non sense, she just regurgitates what people say on tiktok or something. "manifesting", "vibes", "energy" shut the duck up. then when ugly sunglasses are trendy she buys them, she just buys anything trendy, says anything thats trendy believes in anything trendy and im sorry but i cant stand it. i know a lot of people are like that but it's such a pet peeve to me

Also how does she make her rship work? doesnt her bf live in canada and shes in nyc, it's just weird they keep being long distance

shes the type of witch where she'll buy a toothbrush cus it's rose quartz and it keeps you in touch with your chakra. get the duck outta here
"happy ascendent libra season"
cant stand women like this

Reactions: 10
Yeah Tar carries herself like she’s this supreme arbiter of taste and culture, but she’s painfully derivative. And it’s gotten worse in the past few years.

I think her problem is that she’s a bit too Online whilst her actual life seems super dull. There’s nowhere for her to draw inspiration from (other than Tiktok and IG.) So she’s just stuck on the trend cycle merry go round - and her sense of style has seriously suffered as a result.

Reactions: 15
I like her but im tired of her basic witch non sense, she just regurgitates what people say on tiktok or something. "manifesting", "vibes", "energy" shut the duck up. then when ugly sunglasses are trendy she buys them, she just buys anything trendy, says anything thats trendy believes in anything trendy and im sorry but i cant stand it. i know a lot of people are like that but it's such a pet peeve to me

Also how does she make her rship work? doesnt her bf live in canada and shes in nyc, it's just weird they keep being long distance

shes the type of witch where she'll buy a toothbrush cus it's rose quartz and it keeps you in touch with your chakra. get the duck outta here
"happy ascendent libra season"
cant stand women like this
I remember when some random YouTuber had posted about some difficult things they were going through, and Tara left a comment saying “sending you positive vibes”. Like wtf? What kind of airy fairy nonsense is that?

Reactions: 5
Two observations:
1. I don’t see the ‘transformation’ in her haircut reel
2. Oh my god hun we all have nipples.
(am I just salty because breastfeeding has ruined my boobs? Maybe 🤔)

Reactions: 1
Two observations:
1. I don’t see the ‘transformation’ in her haircut reel
2. Oh my god hun we all have nipples.
(am I just salty because breastfeeding has ruined my boobs? Maybe 🤔)
She's a pick me girl, i can bet she said free the nip and felt edgy doing this

Reactions: 1
Ok this is random and a bit petty of me but If Tara’s bday is October 23rd she is a Scorpio? And she’s literally made being a libra her entire personality - I’m confused lol

• Haha
Ok this is random and a bit petty of me but If Tara’s bday is October 23rd she is a Scorpio? And she’s literally made being a libra her entire personality - I’m confused lol
23rd is the cusp and can kind of be included in either sign, it just depends what you're reading.

23rd is the cusp and can kind of be included in either sign, it just depends what you're reading.
As a Scorpio I’ve only ever seen the 23rd as the beginning of Scorpio season - never knew her birthday so never questioned her libra-ness but gas to me that she’s the 23rd! Feel like it fits her as she just seems so inauthentic in everything

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As a Scorpio I’ve only ever seen the 23rd as the beginning of Scorpio season - never knew her birthday so never questioned her libra-ness but gas to me that she’s the 23rd! Feel like it fits her as she just seems so inauthentic in everything
I do actually feel like everything I thought about her is a lie now haha we need answers!!!

Reactions: 2
Does she have a day job ? How can she afford NY and I don’t get who her target audience is really . Haven’t followed her in years, ever since she lost weight and became an influencer she got so dull. She used to be likeable and funny.

Reactions: 6
TarMar has such a god complex. Did you guys see her story yesterday asking people to Google things instead of asking her. After SHE put up a question box 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
TarMar has such a god complex. Did you guys see her story yesterday asking people to Google things instead of asking her. After SHE put up a question box 😂😂😂
Utter head. I hope she lost a ton of follows for that.
And sharing mewing, Frownies and mouth taping like she invented them all, as per usual. Tara, please piss off.

Reactions: 7