TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woman in her 30s comparing her experiences to Euphoria, you just have to cringe
That's what I was going to say. Why are you chasing after the experiences of high schoolers on a TV show when you're in your 30s?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That's what I was going to say. Why are you chasing after the experiences of high schoolers on a TV show when you're in your 30s?
Literally came running here with a screenshot to make this exact point. Beyond cringey. She actually can’t experience any moments of her life authentically. It forever has to represent some ~aesthetic~!

Reactions: 4
Well in Tar’s defense, some of the actors on Euphoria are pretty close to thirty.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well in Tar’s defense, some of the actors on Euphoria are pretty close to thirty.
It’s one thing to act it though… but I stopped comparing my life to tv shows when I was no longer a teenager because I realised it’s not reality and never will be.

Just discovered this thread. The thing I really can't stand is her slang ya gal, vibes, bishes chat, and her smug face pulling. She's quite keen on herself. But there is something a bit off about her. The tiny tops and the flares don't do her any favours. I think she needs a stylist.:)

Reactions: 10
Yup. I still don’t really know what it is she actually does that funds her lifestyle? Her expensive AF apartment, all the work she did to it, always eating out, etc etc etc. What’s paying for it all?
I work in the industry and the amount of money influencers can make is actually insane. You can be a smaller influencer and make ££££. If they can prove their ROI, the client will pay whatever they ask. A 5k fee for 1 feed post isn’t unheard of. Like the other person said £200k is probably on the lower end of what she makes. Plus she can write off a lot as tax expenses. I should consider a career change clearly lol

Reactions: 2
Why is she so bitchy? People are clearly confused if she has moved or not and she’s saying the portion of her audience she wants fully in the loop are? What a bleeping witch. Her YouTube account is nothing but following her life, making coffee and eating out, nothing specific to fashion or anything else and she’s getting catty people are asking questions

Reactions: 14
Her boyfriend looks like the previous guy.(Who never looked happy). How many times can she show herself making coffee? Eating ramen and cooking eggs and avocado, with 'sower-doh' (sourdough bread)? I can't see her living in Canada long term. Not enough going on for her content, and attention seeking. No matter how spiritual she wants to seem, I just find her arrogant and vacuous.

Reactions: 8
Her boyfriends name is Peter for the person asking in the Q&A. I mean if she is going to be speaking about him all the time and occasionally showing his face surely she can give his name 🙄 What is with these influencer sharing their whole life and then getting bitchy or sarcastic when you ask a question about their life? Ffs

Reactions: 11
Her latest stories/reels on Instagram … peeling a banana and wearing sweatpants to travel on a plane. So so creative.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her latest stories/reels on Instagram … peeling a banana and wearing sweatpants to travel on a plane. So so creative.
Thank god she showed us how to peel and chop a banana. Now I can do it in the Brooklyn cool girl way unlike the ape like way I ate a banana before.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s really nice to see her creativity come back now she’s back in New York 🤩🥰 she could never have done this from backwards Ireland xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys the pillow hack for traveling! That’s been a viral trend for ages now but apparently Tara does it all the time!!!! Girl we know u wouldn’t be caught dead with a pillow at the airport it wouldn’t suit your travel aesthetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fact that she got an extraordinary ability visa to chop bananas in Brooklyn is just 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wildest 4th of July ever aswell! She definitely couldn’t do that in little old Ireland… Absolutely Bananas 😂😂😂