TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fully aware this makes me sound like an ould prude, but the braless thing she does lately really drives me nuts!! We get it Tara, you have nipples, good for you. Now put them away! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fully aware this makes me sound like an ould prude, but the braless thing she does lately really drives me nuts!! We get it Tara, you have nipples, good for you. Now put them away! 🙄
It wouldn't be so bothersome if she didn't put then front and centre in her photos. Like, you can wear no bra without it being ur whole personality

• Haha
She’s probably coping her boring free
The nipple friend Lizzy Hadfield. They were hanging round together a few weeks ago so she’s probably joining the braless crew now. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

More unnecessary coffee pot content but this time in a bikini 😂 and the fact that she had to move the camera behind her so that we all had to see her arse 🙄 like she actually moved it to that angle hahaha

Reactions: 6
Did he not just move to Canada?? And now they've flown back across the Atlantic on holidays to Spain. How does any of that make sense? How does he have the money for that? 🤷 If I just moved to Canada I'd be focused on setting myself up and getting a job etc. Not throwing down a load of rent and deposit to quickly leave my apartment to go on vacay.

Reactions: 12
Did he not just move to Canada?? And now they've flown back across the Atlantic on holidays to Spain. How does any of that make sense? How does he have the money for that? 🤷 If I just moved to Canada I'd be focused on setting myself up and getting a job etc. Not throwing down a load of rent and deposit to quickly leave my apartment to go on vacay.
Vancouver is also one of the most expensive cities in Canada, I don't know how he affords to do that, what does he do for a living?

More unnecessary coffee pot content but this time in a bikini 😂 and the fact that she had to move the camera behind her so that we all had to see her arse 🙄 like she actually moved it to that angle hahaha
I wouldn't mind, but she looks like she has such a dad bod in the video, and then the most basic arse I've ever seen. Not sure what her intentions were, but I mean, always good to see a normal bod I suppose?

• Angry
I wouldn't mind, but she looks like she has such a dad bod in the video, and then the most basic arse I've ever seen. Not sure what her intentions were, but I mean, always good to see a normal bod I suppose?
This is so pathetic. She's such a sap! Her idea of content, as usual.

Reactions: 1
My first post here. looks like Tara’s ex Cathal is dating Grace Denny, another irish influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My first post here. looks like Tara’s ex Cathal is dating Grace Denny, another irish influencer
Okay first post her too. But have to laugh because she’s most definitely not dating tarmar’s ex 🤣🤣🤣 where on earth did you come up with that? 🤣 I’m gonna have to tell her! LMFAO

Reactions: 3
Okay first post her too. But have to laugh because she’s most definitely not dating tarmar’s ex 🤣🤣🤣 where on earth did you come up with that? 🤣 I’m gonna have to tell her! LMFAO
Don’t know who she is, but he is following her on insta. But that could be from anything.

Reactions: 1