TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god she showed us how to peel and chop a banana. Now I can do it in the Brooklyn cool girl way unlike the ape like way I ate a banana before.
This has to be one of the funniest comments Iā€™ve ever read on tattle šŸ˜­šŸ˜­.

Also agree with others that her style isnā€™t doing much for her atm. I used to think Tar was really well dressed a couple of years ago. This year I donā€™t think Iā€™ve liked a single look of hers. Imo sheā€™s trying to keep up with gen z trends that donā€™t suit her or that sheā€™s about 5-10 years too old to pull off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah she used to be quite stylish and make good fashion content. Now she's serving absolutely nothing.

Reactions: 6
This has to be one of the funniest comments Iā€™ve ever read on tattle šŸ˜­šŸ˜­.

Also agree with others that her style isnā€™t doing much for her atm. I used to think Tar was really well dressed a couple of years ago. This year I donā€™t think Iā€™ve liked a single look of hers. Imo sheā€™s trying to keep up with gen z trends that donā€™t suit her or that sheā€™s about 5-10 years too old to pull off.
Totally agree about her style!

Reactions: 1
What was that crochet sleeve thing she got from Etsy in her vlog 24th July. Just hideous. That smug facešŸ¤¢. Looks like a satellite dish.
Her love affair with herself show's she's delusional and narcissistic. There is self respect, then there is self absorbed.

Reactions: 4
Why is she wearing her head phones like a headband? As in I get it for the photos but the little video clip she did with another girl sheā€™s still wearing them?šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didnā€™t understand why sheā€™s saying oh Iā€™m not on holiday Iā€™m working remotely from Vancouver- like why donā€™t you just do that all the time then if your boyfriend lives there? Like I truly donā€™t get her at all, thereā€™s no real reason she needs to be in nyc and like one of the appeals of being an influencer is you can work anywhere in the world?! She makes zero sense, I used to really like her but have gone off her massively

Reactions: 13
I LOVE that her new fella is like ā€˜oh no keep me off your socials but please furnish my flat for free by begging brandsā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love her bs about ā€œcuratingā€ his flat. Sheā€™s so pretentious itā€™s unbelievable. I wonder what her old friends in Ireland think.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I canā€™tā€¦
I know! What a pain! I wouldnā€™t mind but organic wine isnā€™t even that great!

I didnā€™t understand why sheā€™s saying oh Iā€™m not on holiday Iā€™m working remotely from Vancouver- like why donā€™t you just do that all the time then if your boyfriend lives there? Like I truly donā€™t get her at all, thereā€™s no real reason she needs to be in nyc and like one of the appeals of being an influencer is you can work anywhere in the world?! She makes zero sense, I used to really like her but have gone off her massively
Especially since she admitted in the last video that subletting the flat works out better than actually living in it in NY!
The other funny revelation is that the rental markets globally, but especially in NY and Vancouver are v competitive (ā€˜cos she is now an expert on Vancouver and itā€™s property market as well!!). I am no real estate expert but I am guessing that cities with large shanty towns adjacent are the most pressurised.

I love her bs about ā€œcuratingā€ his flat. Sheā€™s so pretentious itā€™s unbelievable. I wonder what her old friends in Ireland think.
Totally agree. I donā€™t see the point of furnishing a rental property to that degree, especially if you are not staying long term in that city/country. Surely minimal, second hand and/or cheap and cheerful is the way to go. Infuencers always furnish rental properties as though itā€™s their forever home. Itā€™s not realistic at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yeah the way they furnish rental properties is out of touch and not interesting to watch - especially abroad! At least if it was Ireland you would probably keep the things. I live abroad and earn a decentish salary but I would never buy all those things. It makes absolutely no sense. I won't be able to take any of the things with me when I leave. I just save my money and live in a pretty minimal apartment.

Reactions: 4
Remember when she would film herself dancing to crappy techno music and she would eye duck the camera and have this weird, flirty look on her face? It made me feel so uncomfortable, like I was being molested or something.

She tries so hard to be sexy and it never works, she always looks so awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel like Tarrrrrr is suffering from a bit of arrested development. It seems like her life is so stagnated. She used to have a really good sense of style imo but now she just wears tiktok trends. Scrolling through her IG feed thereā€™s maybe two decent outfits, and even those are just classic basic looks, nothing wow.

Even her loft looks quite dated now, the decor and overall vibe of the place is very 2018/2019. Sheā€™s in yet another long distance relationship with some guy from her home town. She doesnā€™t seem to have any real solid close friendships, just girls she occasionally links up with who match her ~aesthetic~. Not a thing about her life has evolved in the past 4ish years.

I mean I canā€™t lie, Iā€™m also a millennial whoā€™s feeling a bit stuck atm, covid really derailed a lot of us younger millennials. But with Tar sheā€™s so weirdly smug and braggy, she really thinks sheā€™s this IT Girl. But even with all the money and living in NYC her life seems so hollowed out and dull to me. Just derivative and try hard and performative.

Reactions: 21