TarMar (Irish blogger living in NYC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NYC is quite expensive, especially post-COVID.

I’d say living there wasn’t financially sustainable for her.

I always wondered how she managed to live there for so long without a large following to generate a solid enough income.

Why does her profile say Irish in Vancouver though?
Because she’s currently living in Vancouver with her boyfriend (unclear why he moved there from Ireland and not to NYC with her, but eh, who cares)

Reactions: 1
Because she’s currently living in Vancouver with her boyfriend (unclear why he moved there from Ireland and not to NYC with her, but eh, who cares)
It’s almost impossible to get a work visa to the US if his company is not able to support a transfer.

Reactions: 5
Did I misunderstand what she was saying in her last video or is she shifting careers to become a quack? Hard to follow what she was saying.

Reactions: 2
So madam has a new apartment. It's a house by the look of it. Last week she gave a bitchy critique of most of the rentals. FFS they were decent part furnished and clean looking. Wonder what she will buy to make the new place look ugly.
I somehow think she will get bored after a few months back. So used to NY life, and short spells in Vancouver. I can't see Cork being happening enough for her narcissism.

Reactions: 6
The thing is she never did anything in NYC anyway apart from drinking ice coffees and hanging around her apartment. I'd say she will travel a lot anyway seeing as she can work remotely. Yeah there's no way she would live in a regular Irish rental haha... she needs a place that looks good on the gram for pics/videos..

Reactions: 10
I'm actually shocked at all the shite being spewed here. Jealousy to the highest order, it's embarrassing. Ye all sit at home living your boring tit lives in Ireland, criticizing someone for their interests because they don't fit in with loving GAA and pints in the pub and looking after "small ones". I love home with all my heart but Jesus there's some sad sad people there. Totally understand the ridicule for the likes of retro who seems to so sweet duck all in NYC career wise, but tarmarz is actually extremely talented in the creative space and does plenty jobs that earn big money in the likes of nyc. Sorry she doesn't film herself applying tan from B perfect like the rest of the Irish insta Huns. You criticize her for going back to Ireland despite the reason being one of her parents is really quite sick from cancer? What do you expect her to do?? Luckily (being ironic here) for me I was still at home in college when when my parents were sick and dying so I didn't have to leave the life I set up abroad to go home and care for them and spend as much time as possible that was left. Ye also go on about her "living in New York and staying home for days on end", ARE YE bleeping DENSE? Just because someone lives in NYC, doesn't
mean they're gonna be off going to a Broadway show or climbing the empire state every bloody night. As someone who lived and worked there for 4 years, it's EXHAUSTING and it's still just regular life. I don't see my friends at home climbing the cliffs of moher every weekend and kissing the blarney stone every evening after work? The judgement from you people is unreal . And NO before you say it, I don't know her, nor have I met her but I do have mutual friends and she's a very nice person. Go take a hard look at yourselves

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm actually shocked at all the shite being spewed here. Jealousy to the highest order, it's embarrassing. Ye all sit at home living your boring tit lives in Ireland, criticizing someone for their interests because they don't fit in with loving GAA and pints in the pub and looking after "small ones". I love home with all my heart but Jesus there's some sad sad people there. Totally understand the ridicule for the likes of retro who seems to so sweet duck all in NYC career wise, but tarmarz is actually extremely talented in the creative space and does plenty jobs that earn big money in the likes of nyc. Sorry she doesn't film herself applying tan from B perfect like the rest of the Irish insta Huns. You criticize her for going back to Ireland despite the reason being one of her parents is really quite sick from cancer? What do you expect her to do?? Luckily (being ironic here) for me I was still at home in college when when my parents were sick and dying so I didn't have to leave the life I set up abroad to go home and care for them and spend as much time as possible that was left. Ye also go on about her "living in New York and staying home for days on end", ARE YE bleeping DENSE? Just because someone lives in NYC, doesn't
mean they're gonna be off going to a Broadway show or climbing the empire state every bloody night. As someone who lived and worked there for 4 years, it's EXHAUSTING and it's still just regular life. I don't see my friends at home climbing the cliffs of moher every weekend and kissing the blarney stone every evening after work? The judgement from you people is unreal . And NO before you say it, I don't know her, nor have I met her but I do have mutual friends and she's a very nice person. Go take a hard look at yourselves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I do not think anyone even criticized her for moving home? It was her vapid life in NYC that was discussed more. People posting here generally used to like and find her authentic and talented. Your post makes no sense. She clearly lost her spark in NYC in the end and is moving home which we all observed and which could be good for her.

Reactions: 16
Wow that must have taken a long time to type!
---

Reactions: 6
Wow that must have taken a long time to type!
---
Right? I don’t have children, have never applied tan or watched GAA. We’re all so basic compared to woo woo TarMar, and this poster with a superiority complex, apparently. We all fix in a tiny wee box according to them. I do feel for her, caring for a parent though, that part can’t be easy.
What a whopper comment!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't think Tara comes with a superiority complex at all to be fair! I think she has done a lot of work and self reflection over the years to really come to know who she is as a person and is confident in who she is and all she encompasses (woo woo hobbies and all!)

I don't think Tara comes with a superiority complex at all to be fair! I think she has done a lot of work and self reflection over the years to really come to know who she is as a person and is confident in who she is and all she encompasses (woo woo hobbies and all!)
I was talking about the poster :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3