Taramakeup #3 Do no harm but take no bit, Wondercru just wasn’t a hit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread. Congratulation to @Goss_Goddess for the thread title

Quick Recap
* Tara still showing us her lovely wedding photos
* Her shite brand Wondercru seems to be a flop
* Went to Portugal again
* Tara is still a bore

Anyone anything else to add

• Heart
Reactions: 13
*Took a break for about a week when a family member died!
*looking painfully thin lately so thinking she could have an earring disorder!
*still as boring as ever

Reactions: 9
Benefit have binned her for Katie Jackson for a benefit event later, Louise and Katie - I’m sure Tara not happy!

Reactions: 5
Her goals are up for Sept 1st, no need to stampede over to her page people, they are the same as every other year🥱🥱
Get her steps in, early nights, batch cooking, healthy treats - she will share the recipes for these so don’t be worrying🙄
She makes my life look so interesting, I have sweet duck all going on besides the ordinary so fair play to her for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lads there’s an energy ball recipe on her stories. Loving her content lately, so fresh.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
would she ever do one with her energy balls and fig rolls as a blow out treat. Tara would you ever consider going wild and having a bar of dairy milk with your cup oF tea. she's the most incredibly boring person on Instagram. People I know in real life with about 200 followers have more interesting stuff on their insta stories. whats the story with her? apart from the odd sculpted bit of content, energy ball recipe she's been sharing since 2015,she has nothing else going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone spot the joined post with oranges and lemons? The two of them fawning over each other, hoping to give their relevancy some momentum, pretending to be models. It’s hilarious.

Reactions: 4
she looks dreadful at that Aimee Connolly event. She’s a bag of bones, face is so gaunt.

Reactions: 7
Tara please, please will you live a little. what's your guilty pleasure? singing pretending to be Julie Andrews and her favourite way to unwind is with a Cup of tea in the evenings. she's just so dull I don't know why she still posts to her stories.

Reactions: 11