Tapatalk Users

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This app may stop working in the next week or two. Due to the app not updated to be compatible with the latest software. Hopefully it will be updated and start working again soon but just giving a heads up as it's out of my control. If you do use this app you might want to log on to the tattle.life site and honestly it's a much better experience with fewer adverts.

Reactions: 1
Update has been done, testing new tapatalk plugin and seems to be working. But let me know if you have any errors :)

Messages seem to be posting ok, but the likes from Tapatalk aren't working. Probably because they aren't sure what to do now there's multiple reactions.

Will let their developers know, but I don't think it will be fixed anytime soon.

@Meg1912 are you still having issues with tapatalk? Since the forum was updated we're testing an updated version of tapatalk code that could have issues.

I'm on an S7, and looks like you're on a S8, and haven't updated the app in over a year and it works ok for me. Has your app been updated recently?

Do let us know any issues and can inform their developers :)

@Meg1912 are you still having issues with tapatalk? Since the forum was updated we're testing an updated version of tapatalk code that could have issues.

I'm on an S7, and looks like you're on a S8, and haven't updated the app in over a year and it works ok for me. Has your app been updated recently?

Do let us know any issues and can inform their developers :)
I had actually updated Tapatalk this morning and have been updating it every couple days before that as Tapatalk has been acting up lately!
I did just open this thread quite easily, but it seems that GG was back up for a bit on a couple occasions today and I've noticed that when it was back up, was when I was having issues with opening threads here on Tattle! A bit odd, right?!

Edited to add I was only referring to Tapatalk as the new GG doesn't load on there, except like I said, for a couple time frames earlier today!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

I had actually updated Tapatalk this morning and have been updating it every couple days before that as Tapatalk has been acting up lately!
I did just open this thread quite easily, but it seems that GG was back up for a bit on a couple occasions today and I've noticed that when it was back up, was when I was having issues with opening threads here on Tattle! A bit odd, right?!

Edited to add I was only referring to Tapatalk as the new GG doesn't load on there, except like I said, for a couple time frames earlier today!

Thanks! I think it might be GGs general dodginess slowing down this site when on the app, I know I know it sounds like I'm blaming them. But I updated my app and it seemed to work ok and tapatalk developers tell me they haven't heard of this error before.

I'll keep an eye on it, if it does get fixed when you log out of the other site we know what the issue was

The tapatalk plugin has just been updated, there were some issues with liking posts that should be sorted now.

Please let me know if you have any issues :)

The tapatalk plugin has just been updated, there were some issues with liking posts that should be sorted now.

Please let me know if you have any issues :)
From a couple hours ago (perhaps the moment the Tapatalk plugin was updated?) I can't open Tattle on Tapatalk at all! It shows as if it's loading, but nothing! I just had to make another account, so I could post here as I had forgotten my password for my account, Meg1912 ?

• Sad
From a couple hours ago (perhaps the moment the Tapatalk plugin was updated?) I can't open Tattle on Tapatalk at all! It shows as if it's loading, but nothing! I just had to make another account, so I could post here as I had forgotten my password for my account, Meg1912 ?
Eek! So sorry, it should have fixed it let me look into it. Honestly tapatalk is such a headache.

If I can't fix this I'll install the old plugin - this update was just to hopefully fix the likes.

@GossWhore are you having the same issues with tapatalk not working

Reactions: 2
Rather annoyingly it's working on my phone that hasn't had the app updated in a long time and my tablet that I just downloaded the app and signed up here with.

@M1912 I'm worried it could be something with your account in a limbo state. Are you able to log out of the tattle account on TT and log in with your new one?

Can send a password reset for your old account if you need to login again on the app

Rather annoyingly it's working on my phone that hasn't had the app updated in a long time and my tablet that I just downloaded the app and signed up here with.

@M1912 I'm worried it could be something with your account in a limbo state. Are you able to log out of the tattle account on TT and log in with your new one?

Can send a password reset for your old account if you need to login again on the app
I did as you said and logged out of my old account and logged in with my new one and it's working!!! [emoji16][emoji16]
Thanks a lot for your help, Helen!!
Could you please send me a reset for my old account though? I could PM you my email address associated to that account?Then I can try logging in with that one!
I have to say everything happens for a reason though as thanks to this issue I had, I finally saw how incredible your website is! I mean, it's a whole other level compared to a certain website! [emoji1787][emoji23] Well done, ladies! [emoji2956][emoji2956][emoji122][emoji122]
So now I'm really tempted now to say bye to Tapatalk! [emoji1787]

ETA that the likes are working perfectly! [emoji2][emoji2]

• Heart
Brilliant! Glad that's fixed although hope we don't lose some people.

Sure PM me your mail and I'll get a new password sent out.

Can't take too much credit for the site - it's mostly off the shelf but its expensive software unlike the free forums that some other sites use ;)

You can like, love, wow or haha on the actual site :D

Brilliant! Glad that's fixed although hope we don't lose some people.

Sure PM me your mail and I'll get a new password sent out.

Can't take too much credit for the site - it's mostly off the shelf but its expensive software unlike the free forums that some other sites use ;)

You can like, love, wow or haha on the actual site :D
I just tried to PM you via your website a few times, but it won't go through as it says the message I'm trying to send is spam! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] It was just my email address though! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Then I tried sending it via Tapatalk, but Tapatalk won't let me send it either! [emoji24][emoji24] Seems I'm stuck with this new account, but I miss my old one! #firstworldproblems

I just tried to PM you via your website a few times, but it won't go through as it says the message I'm trying to send is spam! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] It was just my email address though! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Then I tried sending it via Tapatalk, but Tapatalk won't let me send it either! [emoji24][emoji24] Seems I'm stuck with this new account, but I miss my old one! #firstworldproblems

Ah how annoying! We have some spam protection stuff running but a shame it's picking this up.

No you aren't stuck we'll sort it!

Can you send it without the @gmail / @yahoo @hotmail then in the next message say who it's with.

Just send you a pm that hopefully got to you ok :)

I just logged out from my new account on your website and used the forgot my password function after typing my email address, so hopefully this should work! [emoji847]

ETA I hadn't seen your reply! I'm getting a bit confused tbh. [emoji2957][emoji28][emoji2962] I didn't receive any message from you here on Tapatalk, but will check my email and log in again to check messages in this new account on your website. [emoji2957][emoji2962]

Fingers crossed :) Forgot to say there was password reset - https://tattle.life/lost-password/

Got to go out for a couple of hours, but will help get you back in later if still stuck out
I'm in!!!! [emoji5][emoji5][emoji847][emoji847]
Thank you so much for all your help, Helen and apologies for being a pain! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
I tried opening a few different threads here on Tapatalk and it's definitely working now! [emoji6]

I'm in!!!! [emoji5][emoji5][emoji847][emoji847]
Thank you so much for all your help, Helen and apologies for being a pain! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
I tried opening a few different threads here on Tapatalk and it's definitely working now! [emoji6]

Yay great! No worries, it was Tapatalk's fault :)

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks