Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha. I know. Its so obvious that they hate each other. They post the same stuff!!

Reactions: 10
Middle aged women (maybe older) competing on Instagram 🙄🙄

Also Natascha treats her teenage kids like they are 5, nothing more irritating

Reactions: 6
When she calls them her bubbas🤢!!! No wonder her son hides in his room all day. They both had a mad hatters tea party yesterday, cook a St George’s day meal today... it is so strange!!!!

Reactions: 8
Middle aged women (maybe older) competing on Instagram 🙄🙄

Also Natascha treats her teenage kids like they are 5, nothing more irritating
Oh its ridiculous how she treats them. Over the top milkshakes and little snacks. I'm surprised they don't all have diabetes with all the crap they have.

I swear she isn’t even at work very often, yet shops every single day in the supermarket. It’s like she has an obsession with showing them love by feeding them.

Reactions: 2
When she calls them her bubbas🤢!!! No wonder her son hides in his room all day. They both had a mad hatters tea party yesterday, cook a St George’s day meal today... it is so strange!!!!
Poor lad, wouldn’t be surprised if he leaves home soon as it’s legal for him, I know I would!
All mums are cringe with their children but she just takes it to another level broadcasting it for his friends to see, probably gets the piss ripped out of him

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you think it’s true that they secretly hate each other 😂 it’s so bizarre how similar their pages are!

Reactions: 5
Omg I am so glad someone has started a thread on these two!!! Literally copy each other every single day. Same photos, have to buy the same things. If one posts a photo of something, the other will buy the same thing and have exact same photo, so sad. Why do they treat their kids like baby’s, they are actual teenagers. Tanya took hers to Lapland, cost an actual fortune, just why. Clearly they don’t believe in Santa, far too old.
They clearly hate each other, so much tension, feel sorry for the husbands lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg I am so glad someone has started a thread on these two!!! Literally copy each other every single day. Same photos, have to buy the same things. If one posts a photo of something, the other will buy the same thing and have exact same photo, so sad. Why do they treat their kids like baby’s, they are actual teenagers. Tanya took hers to Lapland, cost an actual fortune, just why. Clearly they don’t believe in Santa, far too old.
They clearly hate each other, so much tension, feel sorry for the husbands lol.
Yeah they definitely hate each other.
You’d think they would set an example for their teenage children. Obviously not, they’re just trying to prove who has the biggest dick 👍🏼
Pathetic

Reactions: 1
Pictures of all the food they buy, my god if there’s something new out you can bet they’ll have it as soon as it hit the shelves with a picture to prove it. Why the pictures of every single meal, they are so unhealthy, ‘treats’ every single day, so much chocolate and sweets every single night, it’s insane! Feel sorry for the poor ‘kiddies’ how embarrassing when you’re out or even at home and your mums taking a picture of every meal set up before you can eat it, wow!

Pictures of all the food they buy, my god if there’s something new out you can bet they’ll have it as soon as it hit the shelves with a picture to prove it. Why the pictures of every single meal, they are so unhealthy, ‘treats’ every single day, so much chocolate and sweets every single night, it’s insane! Feel sorry for the poor ‘kiddies’ how embarrassing when you’re out or even at home and your mums taking a picture of every meal set up before you can eat it, wow!
When I followed her (I don’t now cause she annoyed me too much) they went on holiday to France, and I think she took around 40 photos in one day 🤦🏻‍♀️ And they were there for a week if I remember right. I just don’t understand why people feel the need to justify they are having a good time by taking 100’s of photos! One or two photos is enough, just enjoy being with your family and make memories. Not everyone can afford to go abroad so stop rubbing it in people’s faces and just enjoy a family holiday.
I do remember a few of the photos of her son looking really miserable, he was definitely forced to go 🤣🤣🙄🤣

Reactions: 5
When I followed her (I don’t now cause she annoyed me too much) they went on holiday to France, and I think she took around 40 photos in one day 🤦🏻‍♀️ And they were there for a week if I remember right. I just don’t understand why people feel the need to justify they are having a good time by taking 100’s of photos! One or two photos is enough, just enjoy being with your family and make memories. Not everyone can afford to go abroad so stop rubbing it in people’s faces and just enjoy a family holiday.
I do remember a few of the photos of her son looking really miserable, he was definitely forced to go 🤣🤣🙄🤣
She takes 40 photos on a regular day of doing nothing 😂

Reactions: 2
Is this me being daft, why don't they have the same name if they're both married to brothers??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.