Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently the kids were bouncing off the walls in excitement....as they board the plane they look miserable. Must have been so embarrassing posing as they get on. Ive just been on her page and i cant believe shes posted every step

Reactions: 4
I can imagine it: stop, let me take a picture, stop, let me take a picture, stop, let me take a picture. No, just let them enjoy themselves ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Get a life Natasha

Let's see how long this is on her replies ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She forgot the hashtag #husbandsleftme ๐Ÿคฃ thatโ€™s got to be the most boring picture on Instagram and weโ€™ve all seen a few (mainly on her account ๐Ÿ™Š) pictures of complete strangers in the background on your holiday pictures really do set of that family holiday album ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Natasha we are not jealous, do you not think we live in houses and go on holiday? I'm not jealous of you advertising your home to burglars. Millions of people go to Spain. We are all here saying give your husband and children a break, duck off and get a life with your family. You are an irritating woman who thinks she's better than others, that's what fucks me off. Who do you think you are!!!!

Reactions: 8
Iโ€™d say 300

From the โ€œhello Juneโ€ is when her โ€œholiebobsโ€ started right?
We might be seriously underestimating her, sheโ€™s posted 9 already (from Hell June) and sheโ€™s only just bloody landed. Tasha please log off and enjoy your holiday. My husband and I make it a โ€˜ruleโ€™ on holiday. Social media is a pastime - you donโ€™t need this on holiday. Take heed woman and maybe give us a montage on your return oculi must.

Have a look on @trebor_uk on Instagram, 4th video on the page. Someone's been to Tanya's for tea ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Get a life Natasha

Let's see how long this is on her replies ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™ve just read these too - theyโ€™ve been up a whole 14mins and sheโ€™s not removed them. All the comments are perfectly polite and posted with honesty and concern, there is no need to remove them and block the people but I assume she will and she will brand them trolls which they are not. WELL DONE people ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ for saying this to her and shame on the ones asking her to post, donโ€™t her kids deserve their motherโ€™s full attention on holiday?

Natasha we are not jealous, do you not think we live in houses and go on holiday? I'm not jealous of you advertising your home to burglars. Millions of people go to Spain. We are all here saying give your husband and children a break, duck off and get a life with your family. You are an irritating woman who thinks she's better than others, that's what fucks me off. Who do you think you are!!!!
Where has she said that people are jealous??? I want to see! ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Have a look on @trebor_uk on Instagram, 4th video on the page. Someone's been to Tanya's for tea ๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thatโ€™s got to be referencing her!? Sheโ€™ll bloody love it though - she is โ€˜insta famousโ€™ after all! Lol!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Canโ€™t believe people saying weโ€™re jealous now ๐Ÿ™„ she can post what she wants ๐Ÿ™„
Donโ€™t people think itโ€™s too much and should encourage her to put her phone away too!!

Reactions: 1
Jealous!!! Of what exactly lol that she craves attention so much that she posts her crap on social media to get a reaction and feel loved!! Those people commenting on her 'plane' pictures encouraging her to constantly post pictures obviously don't have family or are just as bad as her!! How can it make her happy constantly having her phone in her hand setting all her crap up for a picture

She obviously stopped on the steps to take a photo when getting off the plane. If I was behind her, that would have annoyed me, how ignorant. Also at Wetherspoons using the app gives her more time to shop? FFS woman does you rampant consumerism know no bounds?? We need to stop buying stuff to save the planet, she doesnโ€™t give a toss.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.