Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened the other one??

She actually showing her true colours deleting the comments off her grid post!! Can't face or listen to the truth so gets rid of all the criticism.

Reactions: 1
Exactly just someone telling her what they thought!! She's just a stupid immature woman trying to be someone she clearly isnt

Reactions: 3
tit snacks in car alert!!! Waiting for the photos of her Spanish food shop "haul" which will consist of Spanish processed crap.

I wrote on her post saying put the camera away and enjoy your holiday instead of posting all the time. Said about burglaries as open invite to them on Social media. I had supporters on there backing me up and then she blocked me. It's ok as have another account as other one was our dog account. Still spying on you Natasha 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 21
I wrote on her post saying put the camera away and enjoy your holiday instead of posting all the time. Said about burglaries as open invite to them on Social media. I had supporters on there backing me up and then she blocked me. It's ok as have another account as other one was our dog account. Still spying on you Natasha 😂😂😂😂
Labradors? 😂

What a witch! Deleted the comments but obviously not taking it on board. You even said this holiday was for family time Natasha! Couldn’t even wait to get off the plane before frantically posting to insta. Sad cow she won’t be enjoying her holiday at all, just feeling better once the posts are up!!!

Reactions: 5
Why all the pictures of the motorway?? 😴
#globetrotter you’ve gone to Spain!!

If she can't face the criticism don't bother with social media then!! Why should she bother what anyone writes just shows what she's really like. She should be responding back with her views and why she constantly posts not blocking people. If you also notice she doesn't really follow many people on Instagram it's mostly big companies and businesses. Just a begging witch in it for what she can get. Like we have never seen a bag of cheetos before!! She had to perfectly strike a pose with her painted nails off course and not forgetting the road they are travelling on!! Sad sad life

Why all the pictures of the motorway?? 😴
#globetrotter you’ve gone to Spain!!
She's the only person to ever go to Spain! And hire a car and stay in a villa!@

Reactions: 2
#familytime she's a joke

where did she say people are jealous? can't see nothing

#familytime she's a joke

where did she say people are jealous? can't see nothing
She’s deleted the thread of comments. It was all her minions saying we were jealous cos someone said nicely about putting her phone away not documenting every single second on Instagram. It’s meant to be family time!

I bet she’s told them to wait at the back of the line when getting on the plane, then she can stand back and take a pic of them boarding without holding everyone up😂

• Haha
17 photos and 2 videos, I know I said 300 but I meant 300 posts, and even then I’ve way underestimated myself!! She’s unfucking real! What are we all meant to be jealous of?? A cheap Spanish holiday because they’ve gone in school time?? The sheep that bleeping suck farts out of her arse are just as bad as this wannabe!!

17 photos and 2 videos, I know I said 300 but I meant 300 posts, and even then I’ve way underestimated myself!! She’s unfucking real! What are we all meant to be jealous of?? A cheap Spanish holiday because they’ve gone in school time?? The sheep that bleeping suck farts out of her arse are just as bad as this wannabe!!
I said 400 and I bet even I’m way out 😂 this is actually ridiculous, I could understand it if it was her daughter like a giddy teenager but god she’s a middle aged woman she’s pure cringe. Does she not look at herself and wonder what she’s doing!!!! Poor hubs. Maybe he will leave her one day over it and she will still only be bothered about keeping up appearances for Instagram 🤣

She's got more comments saying take time out etc. Wonder how long till she notices. She'll have to spend her entire holiday on her phone in order to post that much AND patrol comments.

I bet she deletes the comments. They are still there but not for long. One woman commented saying ' these people tell you to take time out but I wanna see your pictures ' she's obviously as bad. Everyone should be saying enjoy time away and make memories. Only memories she's interested in making are for her Instagram page

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.